Ok im watching One direction on channel 9 .....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think I feel, The blonde guy is called Niall, has the same hair colour and is also a Pom...
oh god I feel terrible for knowing this but he's Irish, so at least you don't share ONE thing in common.

Question: which way do all bad singers travel?
Answer: In one direction

HAHAHAhahahehehoo...
i'll just go now.....

what i dident have to go back to school i live in adelaide and my school holidays start one week latey then others

Gecko boy lol Ohhhh ok. sorry i 4 got other states are diff 2 QLD. How r ur holidays going?

didn't some old lady get infracted for talking about one direction :shock::rolleyes::lol:
Just a quick joke. Let it be....

good brandy nothings gon rough only i hate this kid called lucas he is an *** hole
yeap i hate him he is a piece of **** i want ti kill him soz for swering

oh thats no good geckoboy! try to stay away from him mate....people like that are not worth the worry or time. enjoy the rest of your time off :)

thanks brandy ill talk to you on friday because im at my nans house see you xxx tomorro im going to reptile city

Did you see the posters from the little 12yr old girls when they came to Australia?
"point your (starts with e and rhymes with direction) in my direction"
Umm, your 12, i dont think those thoughts should be going thru your mind yet...
Go to my school and the 12yr old girls are doing more than just THINKING about that stuff, sadly.

Geckoboy, seriously mate, talk in PMs, not in threads, if you want to talk to one member specifically.
SRSLY U GUISE

Geckoboy take it from me sweet heart these guys are only trying to stir and get a bite from you....as annoying as their smart bum comments are just ignore them. If there is one thing i have learnt in life its this 'The best way to deal with a bully is to be nice to them' or ignore them. If you want to chat to me via a thread feel free! lol its a free world ....they cant stop u! :)

>flooding the thread is okay as long as you're being nice to other people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back