Help me make up my mind

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sombra

Reaction score
To bye... Or not to bye....I have the opp. To bye a blown perspect(clear plastic) sorry can't spell.. Lol.box aprox. 800 square x 1.2m tall with only a cut out in one side, perfect for putting a door. No other holes and no joins at all!!! all corners molded so it's one pec. Thinking mad snake tank with some work!!! Plus 360 view of snakey .But it's $200 to get it . Should I or souldn't I Pretty penny to start with then add cost of finishing it, But unique,I know I can get an enclosure ready to go for almost that price, but have never been much for the plain setup. Need some opinions from the ppl!!!

things to consider is....are you happy spending the money on it? how thick is it? does the section cut out come with the cut out piece of perspex so you can use it as the door (or another section slightly larger)?

I think personally it sounds like it has potential as long as it's thick enough to hold some heat, as for the clear that's easy sorted with some backgrounds etc.

Cheers for the reply, yeh should b thick enough .... But no pec for the door, that is my first challenge . Making a door and making it inescapable ... But good news is I got it $20 cheaper! Will update on progress as it happens

Sounds different. Would love to see some pics and hear about your progress as you go along! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back