the latest teenager craze

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1zf5hFoJU1qipzp7.jpg

Were you offering to be the taster or the supplier.... Because I came up with the hypothesis I feel it only fair that I become the supplier... And as this is science... D3pro - you don't quite meet the criteria for the taster... Unless I do a blind tasting I guess... That way if I put a paper bag over your head.... Oh, this is going too far....

No... you don't meet the criteria....

But as the method has now slightly changed....

Regular intervals - I suggest 8 hourly tastings (to start with...)

Plus oranges, pineapples and cinnamon... And maybe any combination of the three... So cinnamon oranges or... Orange pineapples... And I guess we also need a control...

At least 5 - 10 repetitions...

I'm doing the excel chart as we speak...

No please tell I want to hear this kind of stuff lol.
And Chicken in A can guy is disgusting and he done it for A dare. Sickening and I can't believe the US can sell that sort of ****

Oh just things like gluing agents being found in packaged meats which have been used to glue together scraps of meat to replicate the meat that is on the label and SOME of the butchers have extremely bad practices and make a joke of the stuff they do to the meat before you receive it..This is nothing i'm sure others have worse stories..

However, I'm a "pescaterian" (no meats except fish) so I don't have to worry.. haha

[h=1]Brian Barczyk did that cinnamon challenge on Snakebytes a couple of weeks back. Seemed pretty stupid[/h]

I dont know why that came out in big letters

Last edited:
this threads been to the gutter and back :lol:

ive actually had those chicken in a tins, the ones like tuna, and have found them ok on sandwiches but i stopped eating them when i found out there were NOT made here nor did they use local ingredients

ive decided to become a 'buy local' where possible but if i have to buy stuff not made here i at least look for those with mostly local products gosh its difficult

Were you offering to be the taster or the supplier.... Because I came up with the hypothesis I feel it only fair that I become the supplier... And as this is science... D3pro - you don't quite meet the criteria for the taster... Unless I do a blind tasting I guess... That way if I put a paper bag over your head.... Oh, this is going too far....

No... you don't meet the criteria....

But as the method has now slightly changed....

Regular intervals - I suggest 8 hourly tastings (to start with...)

Plus oranges, pineapples and cinnamon... And maybe any combination of the three... So cinnamon oranges or... Orange pineapples... And I guess we also need a control...

At least 5 - 10 repetitions...

I'm doing the excel chart as we speak...

LOL, Must be pretty dull in kiwy land aye? ;)

Hm after growing up as a young'n in a fishing community and having a family of fisherman, having pro fisherman as friends and briefly working in the fishing industry, I am sorry to tell you but you are misinformed..

With this argument there is more inside information needed than a google search..
All meat industries in fact have their dirty little secrets..but we can save that for another day..

Dude, as I said, they're catching turtles and mermaids and dolphins and stuff, but it's not ending up in the tins. Your friends on the fishing boats can catch as many dolphins as they like, you can hear as many stories from the fishing boats as you like, but that's not to say it ends up in tins (though I think it should). I can tell the difference between tuna and dolphin meat, and I'm telling you, what's in the can is not dolphin. If you had friends working at the cannery who said mermaid tail tasted just like tuna and they were putting those in the cans, well, then... actually, I'd still say you were wrong.

why do you always have to be a wet blanket and type in bold such a boring person zzz...
Obviously you were out causing trouble in the neighbourhood when the rest of us were taught not to write all in bold by our parents, how rude.

Last edited:
Dude, as I said, they're catching turtles and mermaids and dolphins and stuff, but it's not ending up in the tins.

I've never tried Mermaid, do you think if we got enough interest we could get John West to can some up for us? Hopefully you are talkin about Dugong cos mermaids are even more vulnerable than the old manatee.

Me and a friend discovered a new cinnamon challenge; instead of a spoon of cinnamon you use a spoon of coffee beans :D. It’s weird cause at first they're really dry and tasteless but then the flavor hits you and BAM you're spitting out as much of that brown crap as fast as you can!

A teablespoon of chilli powder ---- all the little kiddies could give that one a go !!!!!
its good for gays also as it teaches them what certain parts of their body are really for :)

Dude, as I said, they're catching turtles and mermaids and dolphins and stuff, but it's not ending up in the tins.

I've never tried Mermaid, do you think if we got enough interest we could get John West to can some up for us? Hopefully you are talkin about Dugong cos mermaids are even more vulnerable than the old manatee.

Dugongs are pretty ugly. I'd rather have a mermaid.

Mate your kidding yourself if you are going to be sucked in to believing it is 100% tuna!

Have you heard of the on going fight between green peace and the money hungry tuna company "princes"
not to mention our much loved "John West"..

Have you heard of a FAD? (Fish Aggregation Device), they are used to attract tuna to make fishing alot more efficient however they attract all other kinds of sea life which inevitably get netted up and that is where they die..

Unless the can states "pole and line caught" than I can tell you there is bound to be a ray or turtle or something else in there to..

I will let you in on a little secret.
Australian Tuna fisherman export tonnes of sashimi grade tuna each year to Japan, in Japan it costs up to AUD$1000 a kilo retail. The stuff that ends up in canned tuna is tuna that is not sashimi grade, or do you think that they throw the tuna they can't sell to Japan or local markets etc overboard and go dolphin fishing just so they can have a quite giggle to themselves?
As I said using dolphin hasn't been done in yonks. It seems to me that you think the tuna is processed and canned onboard the boat. They are sorted before being put in to the tanks and are frozen, moved to shore and processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back