Pro-Am Fight Night - Coburg Town Hall - 4th May

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous1111

Reaction score
Hey guys I am entered in the Pro-Am Fight night in Melbourne and will fighting in the cruiser weight division - Kick boxing on Friday the 4th of may at Coburg town hall Melbourne, the event starts at 7.30pm if anyone is interested in coming down for a watch and a bit of a cheer pm me and I'll give you the details to what time my fight will be scheduled for etc. Cheers

Good luck! Hands up chin down son!!! :)

Hope you get a ko..Also post the video of the fight if you can.

Cheers guys

Good luck! Hands up chin down son!!! :)

Hope you get a ko..Also post the video of the fight if you can.

Thanks mate, haha stick an move stick an move!

Nothing less then a KO hopefully. I'll post a video up for sure.

hows ya leg getting enough strength back and im guesing itll be ya rear leg for the fight

hows ya leg getting enough strength back and im guesing itll be ya rear leg for the fight

Hey mate yeah I had a check up with my doctor last Friday and he said it's completely healed and I should be fine to get back in the ring.. I'm a south paw so it will be my rear leg but I've been kicking the heavy bags at gym and running on it and it feels fine, gets a little tender after training but that's just the muscle not the bone.. Can't wait! How did your daughter go with her karate tournament? I ended up going out for a fishing session that weekend, no luck on the kingys all sambo's and bonito and a decent bronze whaler on a live bonito.

Good luck Venomous1111, Have you ever met a fighter called Greg Foley?

Thank you. No I haven't met him his a bit older then me and a hell of a good fighter, I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure he was fighting out of a gym in Hornsby a few years ago and then went to K1.. Way out of my league lol

[video=youtube_share;sapa91tPSkc]http://youtu.be/sapa91tPSkc[/video]

Thank you. No I haven't met him his a bit older then me and a hell of a good fighter, I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure he was fighting out of a gym in Hornsby a few years ago and then went to K1.. Way out of my league lol

[video=youtube_share;sapa91tPSkc]http://youtu.be/sapa91tPSkc[/video]

Nice highlight...He looks really good and skilled.

Wayne Parr is my favorite Australian fighter...I remember watching him on that old Contender Muay Thai show...He's awesome.

One of the best fights I have seen was Parr vs Foley at Panthers, Greg was with jabout then I think

i love watching paul "the sting" slowinski fight. he is an animal. ive been watching him fight since i was about 11 i rekon. good luck mate. how many fights you had? where you train out of?

i love watching paul "the sting" slowinski fight. he is an animal. ive been watching him fight since i was about 11 i rekon. good luck mate. how many fights you had? where you train out of?

Cheers mate. I've had 9 in traditional boxing pcyc amateur league and I'm now doing KB and had 4 fights. I was training at Hornsby pcyc and now train at Bulldog gym.

Funnily enough Venomous1111, that was the first time id ever seen foley fight, usually when he fights the boys make it a "boys" night out! He really is fantastic.

I know a few other guys that train at bulldog too.. seems to be a popular gym...

Good luck on your fight.

Good luck buddy. I'm thinking of having my first fight soon. Don't know if it will be kickboxing or mma yet though. Wish I was in Melbourne to come watch. Definitely post the video of you afterwards.

Funnily enough Venomous1111, that was the first time id ever seen foley fight, usually when he fights the boys make it a "boys" night out! He really is fantastic.

I know a few other guys that train at bulldog too.. seems to be a popular gym...

Good luck on your fight.

Nice one do you know if he's still fighting? in the ring that is lol? I think I might have to send you a pair of gloves and get them signed for me. lol

Yeah bulldog has allot more people then then the original gym I was training at last year, was tossing up between bulldog and fight rite gym and then a few personal training sessions with Stuart Mckinnon and open sessions with Jay Habib and haven't looked back top blokes and good facility.

Thanks Again.

Good luck buddy. I'm thinking of having my first fight soon. Don't know if it will be kickboxing or mma yet though. Wish I was in Melbourne to come watch. Definitely post the video of you afterwards.

Thanks mate. Nice one where do you train and what weight division? I'm more then happy to be your first depending if you choose KB or MMA and your weight class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back