Walhalla Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_LaCN

Reaction score
My son went out last nite in a town called Walhalla in Victoria, Australia. He was on a hunt to find ghosts!!! I didnt think much of it wen he told me in facebook that he was doing this. He put up sum nite pics on his facebook this morning thinking of sum ghostly mists that dont quite look like much of anything,but there IS something there.

If u click here,u will see a wiki of Walhalla which says it was a gold mining boom town in the late 1800's. This matches up with the little girl in the pic below. This photo was taken with a mobile/cell phone camera. It has not been altered in anyway. If u still cannot see the little girl,look at the bush on the very left,she is half behind it. Hopefully i have put the pic in here correctly.

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 962
I like it! :D

This kid hiding behind the tree when you "up the brightness & contrast" etc is the really creepy one ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:
HOLY crap
WHEN I SAW THAT I AMLOST CRAPPED MY PANT'S!!
I SAW A FREAKI'N ghost!!!

I just wanna vote you down Slim :lol: (Where's the button???) :D

Well, vote all you like, it won't change the existence (or non-existence as it stands) of ghosts... I vote myself down to... I only wished there were ghosts out there... Because that would be so cool... It would ruin 'scary' movies though, because if they did exist, then we'd know there's nothing to be scared of...

Anyway - we all know ghosts don't exist... That's all there is to it!

Australis - are you blind?? The wiki clearly says it's a 'ghost town' - that means ghosts live there... right?

How does it match up ?

It matches the time period,the style of clothing. There were NO children on this 'ghost hunt' as my son called it. Directly in the middle of the photo is like a heavy 'mist',that 'mist' is actually a headstone from one of the graves. This graveyard if people have been to Walhalla is situated on a very very steep hill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back