Liasis albertisii

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFear

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just curious is any one keeps this species? white-lipped python! Liasis albertisii
class="mceVisualAid"
|-
| class="mceVisualAid" width="291" |
| class="mceVisualAid" width="325" |
|-

Not available. See past threads below for more info.

The big retic is a lovely snake but going on a diet
Only just arrived in Bali and WAY over weight

The Albertisi is one that Ive had a bit to do with in the past and very nice

Albino cobra was full on not happy to be there

Facebook

Facebook

Just to make you drool and wish you had looked me up in Bali....lol
Photos taken on Saturday

i came round ur shop Longqi but u wernt there =[ but i did see u on the street with some green trees but hence i was on a scooter going like 100km down the beach front drunk as a skunk and my scooter driver guy couldnt under stnad me i didnt get to say hi! Next time tho ur taking me herping lol

There is actually 1 on paper in NSW apparently. Someone pointed it out in the NSW returns list 2 or 3 seasons ago........

why are these not available? they are on the current species list. i would like to find out more.
Please do. Even on the species list only two to my knowledge have been legit on licience (both males).
There is also a doubt that the species actually occurs on Australian islands as previously thought. The only way I know of bringing these guys into Aussie captive hobbies is to prove they are found in Aussie waters and bribe the head honchos that you mean business (and have a ****load of money and resources on the side). Lots of hoops to jump through, but would love for these guys to be available in Aussie collections if they are found out to be indemic off a few native islands.
Keep us posted if anyone knows any other current updates.
Cheers

The quickest way they would enter collections legitimately, would be for a pair to be handed into a zoo. They will be held and hopefully bred and then distributed amongst other zoos. Once all Zoos that have them on their list to acquire have them, surplus stock will be released to privates. Obviously the other process would be that of one similar to Rough Scaled pythons done by Aus rep park......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back