Tyre Kickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainRatbag thanks yea I'll keep that in mind. But I never give anyone my address I always meet up with them somewhere. Cheers again for everyone's help.

tell any potential buyer that you wont hold the item ur selling till theres a deposit in ur account,....im always more than happy to pay a deposit,....

the worst tyre kicker story i heard was a seller travelling from the central coast to the city as arranged,..to have the buyer not meet him,...bugger that!!

I have two snakes on hold right now. The buyer had stated that they would not hold snakes as they have been burned doing that before. So I offered a non refundable deposit of half the price of one snake. They agreed because they really can't lose. I wouldn't expect anyone to hold anything for me without a deposit.

Not looking forward to these sorts of things if we decide to breed down the track.

Not looking forward to these sorts of things if we decide to breed down the track.
Unfortunately this is the world we live in. If people have no money why do they play us around for. If you have no money don't steal, don't play people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back