Excitement Plus ++++

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Excitement PLUS+++in this house. Princess got first place in her category- Top End Python at the Royal Easter Show. Our Diamond got 2nd place in his category. Princess also got Runner Up Best snake in the Show.
Princess was bred by Ramsayi on this site. The Diamond was bred by ourselves.

Will put a picture up soon. Have to find my camera..lol

P1030307.jpg

P1030323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it judged by a panel? Definitely need to see a picture of the diamond and the winner :D.

There were four judges. I have no pic of the winner. But BEST IN SHOW was over 2 days and a Bearded Dragon took that out.

This is my diamond that got 2nd place.

P1030228.jpg

What date were the reptiles at the show? I wanted to see them, but I forgot the show was on.

congrats Fay, and even I'll say thats a nice diamond! (diamonds aren't usually my 'thing' ;) )

Congratulations Fay and congratulations to all the other winners especially the youth winners, it's good to see more kids getting into the hobby and being proud of their critters.

Love the black and white diamonds, a very striking looking snake. Lucky you having her.

Thanks guys. Yes, there were some top winners. I have a feeling ( can't remember due to explosion of excitement) that BEST snake of the show was won by a young fella. It certainly is great to see the young ones getting into the competition and hobby. Great news going forward...

There were four judges. I have no pic of the winner. But BEST IN SHOW was over 2 days and a Bearded Dragon took that out.

P1030228.jpg

Fay that diamond is awesome please let me know if you produce any more like this!

Cheers Brenton

Congrats Fay! 2 amazing pythons you have there! disapointed i missed it and i just had the last 2 days off =[!

but agreed not usually a fan of diamonds but that one is amazingg!!! i want 1 make that 3!

I don't often comment on snakes but that diamond is very nice.
Congratulations.

P1030228.jpg

When this gorgeous guy has gorgeous lil babies, please think of me )

Thats awsome.... congrats

Are they judged in or out of the enclosure? ie, do the judges ever get bitten? (by the snake I mean, not by the owner) :lol:

A mate here on the coast has a bw diamond, I tell him I reckon he got it from 'David Jones' heheheheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back