So so so happy! Life is awesome!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on the upgrade,..it'd be lovely to live near the beach,......! :p

and what a snothead that ex tennant sounds like,...

I couldnt believe that someone could do that to someone elses, a friends property, it amazed me when we first walked in, but its all fixable and it has a granny flat so if need be we can live in there for a bit! (it has all walls intact, carpet and an oven lol) and hell, id live in a cardboard box if it was as close to the beach as this place!!!

sounds like your really looking forward to it so congrats im sure you and your family will love it so don't let a few little bumps in the road bother you , unfortunately there can be deadbeats no matter where you go , my parents moved out of sydney just before i was born they moved up to a tiny little beach town just north of coffs harbour ive absolutely loved growing up near the beach my house is roughly 100m from the beach so i spent lots of time there growing up , hope everything else goes well for you and there isnt to many more problems with the move

Thomasssss- im an eternal optimist. a few holes in the wall and all the other stuff doesnt bother me, all I can see is the happy future that my little family and I will have living by the beach and away from the rat race.

At 32, i have decided that once I move up there I am going to learn how to drive... Sydney has always scared me with the amount of traffic, the entrance is definitely more up to my speed. I have also decided to put tilly into daycare and am thinking of doing a body piercing course and opening up a small business...

Life is good, and I am sure it can only get better! I havent been this happy since the day I had my daughter. Finally feel like Im going where I want to go... Not just stuck in a rut.

Congrats on the move out of **** hole over populated Sydney. So is the house warming party byo?? ;)

LOL, you just wanna come and hang out with Greg! lol

lol you have got it around the wrong way old mate Greg wants to hang out with me lol I'm willing to patch holes and paint for a reasonable price of a pair of signed gloves and a few coldies lol. My family have a holiday house in Toukley very nice area to live can't wait to get out of Sydney myself. Congrats.

oh wow congrats! i hate sydney, and i hate penrith. i convienced hubby to move to wa (which is where i call home) and we were back here after three months :( i wish i could move back home

im from Qld and would move back there in a heart beat, but unlike me hubby has a very tight family, they have always lived within 15-20 mins of each other, whereas I moved out of home at 14, and travelled around QLD and the NT and finally NSW. I have always felt like a square peg in a round hole in Sydney. Its never been my home. The only reason I stayed 10 years is cos my man is definitely one of a kind and a keeper! lol

Lol! thats a bit too far away for me but would be beautiful!!!!!

My poor 3 yr old is running around after me (im doing cartwheels) saying "Can I come too Mummy?" tempted to leave her behind, but I have become quite attached to her!

ROFL!!! I near spat my drink on the screen!!!
Awesome that your moving where you wish instead of being where you dont want to be. I did the same last year,moved from Gippsland and came back home to Portland,so i know how you feel.
Well done!!!

We did soooooo much today... Laid carpet in the bedrooms and lounge and lino in the hallways and kitchen and filled all the holes in... The place looks so much better by the time we left tonight!!!

P1060965.jpg
Hallway To the back door
P1060960.jpg
Our bedroom
P1060964.jpg
Tilly's Room

P1060966.jpg
Kitchen

Last edited:
cant believe what we have done for under $2000 hun... cant believe I am leaving Sydney. starting to stress a bit now, but I will get over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back