Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different from the last pics...ill just take a mid colour between the 2....wheatbelts? i have 2 off from SR and look nothing like this...sry but something not right...but im sure the colours r just the camera

The Person I purchased it of assures me it is a wheat belt. It was bred by URS not Snake ranch my bad there. I guess time will tell as it develops. Quit a few of these guys had reduced patterns and large spots.

Gotta say a great looking ant u have ther...will try take some pics of mine tomoz but nothing in colouration as yours...If its a wheaty then well done...can i borrow in couple yrs lol

Did u say redused patten??? theres my answer..TY

Last edited:
Gotta say a great looking ant u have ther...will try take some pics of mine tomoz but nothing in colouration as yours...If its a wheaty then well done...can i borrow in couple yrs lol

Did u say redused patten??? theres my answer..TY

I sent some pic's to URS to hopefully confirm or not. This one really stood out when I was viewing them.

Last edited:
Whats the go with the T+ caramel albino gene????? What is it? What does it produce? How can you tell you have it? Can anyone give me some accurate knowledge/data?

Are they an actual Albino or they hold the gene? You see a few hets for sale and they just look like childreni. Any knowledge appreciated...

Whats the go with the T+ caramel albino gene????? What is it? What does it produce? How can you tell you have it? Can anyone give me some accurate knowledge/data?

Are they an actual Albino or they hold the gene? You see a few hets for sale and they just look like childreni. Any knowledge appreciated...

It is like an albino except caramel. something to do with the genetics but i'm no expert in that.

This link might help explain the term het a bit better
Ralph Davis Reptiles - The Martrix - Ralph's Words

Yeah thanks Campbell72010, I understand the heterozygous gene part just not quite sure about the t+ albino gene. Think i have found abit about it please correct if i am wrong...... T- is the albino gene showing pink eyes white and yellow pigment????? T+ is sort of the flip side normal eyes but yellow or (caramel) with more a purple pigment??????
Still trying to get my head round this properly.

Yeah thanks Campbell72010, I understand the heterozygous gene part just not quite sure about the t+ albino gene. Think i have found abit about it please correct if i am wrong...... T- is the albino gene showing pink eyes white and yellow pigment????? T+ is sort of the flip side normal eyes but yellow or (caramel) with more a purple pigment??????
Still trying to get my head round this properly.

yeah mate basically. I do know it is more complicated than that. In T- albinos the black pigment is not present. However, in T+ the black pigment is present but it isn't processed. (or something like that). like i said im no expert haha.

So... Who bought the marble childreni project? And how long until they hit the market

Info on T+ found thanks. For anyone interested look on designer serpents web page, very well explained.

T+ are beautiful animals but is there a reason you don't see many around? They have been around for a fair while now but it's very rare to see them for sale

Cool silver snake bred by Saz

5c756e11.jpg

Anyone have any Broom stimson adult pics please upload if you do thanks

IMG_0203[1].jpgI was told this is a stimson when i bought him, but after looking through this thread he seems alot to dark. Can anyone confirm to me this is a georgetown stimson?

attachment.php
View attachment 248346

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back