My 1st tatto. of many i hope.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is an instruction to oneself perhaps under the eyelids would be a more appropriate position...

I love the font, it is beautifully done and I find words very empowering :) I dont have word Tatts I have the head of a lion on one leg and the head of a tiger on the other I got them because I wanted to be cool.......... nahhhh just kidding lol I love ink and do think a good tattoo is art :) I just made sure mine were in places that couldnt head too far South lol Like other poster's have said, they are addictive :)

words.. you had a word tattooed on you.. really? :lo: sorry, but personally I find the whole concept of words permanently printed on your body to be totally stupid, but then, that's just me.
and in the end it's your body and you have to live with it, so if you like it, then to hell what I think :D

but really, if you're going to get a permanent marking, at least make it real art work of some kind, that had real significance for you.

each to their own in the end though. celebrate life woo....
you say that you should make a tattoo have real significance to you, thats fine but how do you know the word "dream": doesn't have some real significance to the op , maybe a loved one who has passed that always told them to "dream big" (just an example) if that was the case what you said would of been rather hurtful and upsetting maybe think about it next time before you post about something like this

would you like a bubble to hide away in and be safe with your order sir?
read my posts carefully, all of it, you'll notice that I state both "each to their own in the end though. celebrate life woo." and "what ever floats your boat." do you not understand the full meaning of these words?

I stated my opinion, and only that, I did not tear down, I did not attack, I did not wilfully try to insult, though I was a little cheeky, and if you can't handle that level of honesty with a good dose of "it is your life to lead, it doesn't matter what I say" then you need to pack up and ship off to fairy land where it's all safe and the elves are always happy and smiling.
if my words insult or upset, then so be it, but that's all that happens, the world doesn't end, this is life, it's hard and it's unfair and unforgiving, you can't expect every one to agree with you, and when that happens, you suck it up and you move on with your life as you see fit, I'm not trying to stop you or any one else, but I'm not going to hold my tongue on a public forum in case I may upset someone because I don't agree with them when they ASK for opinions, sheesh!

Having a grumpy moment where you? 0.o
:)
hehe what gave it away? :p (and it's were darn it!) I just really don't like that "style" of art I guess, but as I've said several times and ways, each to their own, if you're happy with it then good stuff, that's all that matters in the end, your own happiness, and to hell what others think (as long as you're not hurting someone else or putting them at risk)

if you have your child's name tattooed on you, then yes, to anyone that answers "yes"...
perhaps because I don't have children, i simply don't understand? *shrug* what ever floats your boat.
at least you'll fit right into Caboolture or Inala or Ipswich *thumbs up*

i will take offense to this, as I took great pride in being finally able to put my living, healthy daughters name on me after losing four babies before her who are also remembered with a chain of frangipani's, 1 for each child we lost , its not because Im some gronk from Inala, Ipswich or caboolture (another comment that just shows how "superior" you are) Its because I wanted a permanent tribute to the babies I lost and when I finally had my baby- I wanted a permanent tribute to the child that had bought so much joy into my life. Plenty of decent people live in those areas.. . And plenty of decent hard working people get tattoos nowadays too.

Maybe you should think about what you say a little more, than just trying to bedazzle people with your obvious high intelligence (not being sarcastic, you are obviously well educated) and extremely pessimistic view on life... You have so much negative stuff to say about everything that I can only imagine that you have some deeper issues.

Tattoos are a personal thing.. You dont see people with tatts bagging out people that dont have tattoos. We have better things to concern ourselves with.

You choose not to like tatts, fine, but there is no need to say that people that have their kids names tattooed on them are just bogans,

Pretty sure OP asked for opinions.

Not on opinions of tattoos... She wanted the artwork to be admired...

Last edited:
I think people are a little too precious and sensitive at times.

So what. Someone doesn't like the tat. Do you like your tat? That's all that matters. Some people don't like my tats but hey....they're on me so bugger what Someone else thinks.
Believe it or not, some people don't like me either. I won't lose sleep over it though. I like me and the people that matter like me.

Seeking approval through the internet may result in tears...

very nice.. i like :p

Uhoh! once you start you cant stop! Lol, i started of with a dolphin on my left boob, now have a sleeve, chest piece, and starting on my other sleeve!!!

Love the font, its very similar to the writing on my chest and the font i used for my daughters name.

haha so so true i got one a few months ago and another jus on the weekend.. and im already planning a cherry blossum tree up my ribs haha geeez their addictive as reptiles!!

words permanently printed on your body to be totally stupid
how is this not insulting to someone who is showing you there new tattoo , when you call it totally stupid to me that comes across as an insult, no matter what happy little phrase you end it with

:lol: I think these quotes tie in very well together.............NTLS I think it's a guys arm :lol:

oops, i must say I did just assume it was a girls tattoo- sorry OP, No offence meant. Either way, the word obviously means something to him, and the writing is very well done...

Yar kinda sad... * excitement about a new tat* then.... shot down over nothing....

shot down? because someone didn't like it? dude, you REALLY have to toughen up a bit, it's your body, for you to choose how to treat it, nothing I or any one else says, should impact that.
if you like it, that's ALL that matters, we all like different things after all.
I'm sure UrbanJungle doesn't care what I think about his tattoo, and nor should he, it's his body and his choice, I've repeated this SEVERAL times now.
and more power to him for it as well.
I don't think any less of him, or anyone else for their own body art, I just wouldn't do it to myself.

shot down? because someone didn't like it? dude, you REALLY have to toughen up a bit, it's your body, for you to choose how to treat it, nothing I or any one else says, should impact that.
if you like it, that's ALL that matters, we all like different things after all.
I'm sure UrbanJungle doesn't care what I think about his tattoo, and nor should he, it's his body and his choice, I've repeated this SEVERAL times now.
and more power to him for it as well.
I don't think any less of him, or anyone else for their own body art, I just wouldn't do it to myself.

Big meany!..

haha

Reminds me of the episode of himym when Ted Mosbey got a butterfly tattoo.

I got a tattoo of a teeny tiny goldfish, have been stared at by blokes on footy fields with big tribal jobs covering their shoulders, lions tattooed down their ribcages etc etc...and they all get the same response from yours truly "you gonna get one of these mate?"...funnily enough they all say and do the same thing...first a smirk, then a "nup" :D I mean, what can you say...its a fish blowing bubbles lol I personally couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me, or what I do.

My partner passed away not long ago and I will be getting her named tattooed on my chest close to my heart, i could not think of a better tattoo than her name as a lifelong memorial for me to celerbrate her life. Some things are better left unsaid regarding peoples choice on what they choose to put on their body

I got made in Australia tattoo' under my foot. Inspired by my 1982 star wars figure that had made in hong kong on its foot. Means so much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back