Who has the most fish?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You win :)

I only has one shrimp.....
8ef6870f.jpg

My turtle would love that shrimp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FISH! Yay!

I've got a few tanks:

Shrimp: 30x30x30cm nano with 10 spotted blue eyes, 5 cherry shrimp and 10 darwi long nosed shrimp
4ft tank with Betta splendens, 3x Betta pi, 2x borneo suckers, 1x Sewellia, 20x white clouds, LF bristlenose, 3xflying fox and a spiney eel
6ft divided: Pairs Julidochromis (ornatus, regani and marleri gombe) with fry
2ft cube tank: 6x Lepidiolamprologus lamaerii (spelled that wrong??)
6ft tank: Combo of some nasuta, kilesa, tricoti and a bunch of baby juli's
4 ft tanks: 3 tanks, 2 with tropheus and one with a combo of some venustus and lepto's
3 ft tank with baby malawi cichlids, currently some Johanii

I think that's it right now?

i have 3 turtle ponds with goldfish in them , the boat pond fish have bred - and i have baby gold fish cruising around in there .
i have a fish tank inside that im breeding platys in [ for the croc ]

I have a few other l numbers (from Paul ..the 397s 168s have breed like flys)And a few others but you never see them lol always hiding
But I keep a lot of Americans (from small to xxl American cichlids I have even got a couple of african

I had some L168's...

Tried to breed, no success.

Loved my fish.

When I was younger, my parents had a bungalow fish of fish tanks,
they bred discus, cichlids, angels, bristlenoses and pleco's.

Last edited:
I like to stick to natives, got eel tails, rainbows, a barcoo grunter, barramundi and yabby :p

Natives all the way, snakehead gudgeon, purple spot gudgeon, empire gudgeon, eel tail cats, salmon cats, etc

I like to stick to natives, got eel tails, rainbows, a barcoo grunter, barramundi and yabby :p
cool , how big is the barra ? , once the croc has gone into his new tank - ill have a spare tank . i was thining either a barra or a murry cod.

I have at least 20! I bought them as companions for my turtle because he looked lonely, but for some reason they keep dissappearing...

Oddly enough, there's still a couple of guppies in there from the last batch, and they've had babies! I think there's about 3 babies left.

I do kind of miss having fish tanks though, and thinking I might set one up in the not too distant future.

I had some L168's...

Tried to breed, no success.

Loved my fish.

When I was younger, my parents had a bungalow fish of fish tanks,
they bred discus, cichlids, angels, bristlenoses and pleco's.
josh can you do the coin post on what do you collect

I probably have the most and more different species than anyone else. I keep them all in the ocean so I really have no idea how many I have. But needless to say its more than any of you are keeping at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back