Kinda snake related....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and 4 those of u thinking 'WHAT THE!?' the person that said after my last thread blah blah...was talking about me catching a garden skink with my 6 yr old and wanting to keep it :rolleyes: a little different to breaking in2 the MUSEUM!!!!!!! dont ya think.

but your attitude towards it was the main thing people didnt like...
(lol its a 30cm garden skink now :p )

i joined to make like minded friends and share advice...not to be judged.

Last edited:
Anywaaaayz...the museum was AWSUM! AND I LOVE THOSE GREEN SNAKES lol

Not cool! If you hadn't quoted that she coulda deleted it when she calmed down :p

Ok u were right....i have now calmed down and i am regreting my previous posts. I was just annoyed that i posted about snakes i saw today and people had 2 come in and have a dig at me for another thread about something totally different! and old news :oops:

(hey dicko, nicko whatever your name is....go away! this is my thread lol about a museum and green snakes....not lizards!)

Last edited:
Hey Monty, use the search function, pleanty of Green Tree Pythons on here.
Stunning animals and some of the members on here have beautiful specimens (for want of a better word).

Hey Monty, use the search function, pleanty of Green Tree Pythons on here.
Stunning animals and some of the members on here have beautiful specimens (for want of a better word).

thanks! will do. It seriously was love at 1st sight 2day
emo5.gif

their pretty cool looking snakes, at <1 yr old they are bright yellow... at that stage i reakon they look REALLY awesome!

if you do plan to get a green one just make sure you research them alot :) there kept very differently to alot of other species
wish i could have a green tree python :( stupid nsw and there stupid laws making me wait 2 long years until i can have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back