G'day from the UK!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiron

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been aware of this forum for a while now so thought I'd join up so I can get a bit more involved!

My name is Keiron, I live in Warwickshire in the UK. I've been keeping reptiles for about 15 years now with experience of a lot of different species. Lately my interests lie with Asian Ratsnakes and Australian Pythons, at present I keep Mandarin Rats, Red Mountain Rats, Aesculapian Rats, Brazilian Rainbow Boas, Tiger Rats, Diamond Pythons and Blackheads. Hoping to add a pair of Womas later in the year and another pair of Diamonds along with more Asian Ratsnakes.

I've had the pleasure of visiting Australia twice as my brother lives in Sydney and as soon as I get the chance I'm sure I'll be back! :lol:

That's about it for me, looking forward to getting to know some of you and being part of this site!

Keiron

Greetings mate. I have no idea where Warwickshire is but I know I will be laning at Heathrow next week and flying out a few days later after a visit to Edinburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back