Sold wrong snake.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's a stimmie however wouldn't say it's 'defiantly' a georgetown.

WHAT are you guys talking about????!? did one of you reply with stimmi and you where all like "follow the leader!" or "my nickname's sheep"???? it's obviosly a blond spotted python :p

WHAT are you guys talking about????!? did one of you reply with stimmi and you where all like "follow the leader!" or "my nickname's sheep"???? it's obviosly a blond spotted python :p

Is this a joke or serious? I cant tell lol.

The store only sells blonde spotted's and gt stimmies and my friend who knows more than I thinks it was a spotted nd not a stimmy and i should post here to check.

It's a stimson, 100%. Your friend tho.... definitely a blonde ;)

some gt stimsons are fairly dark i have some that are dark and some lighter ones from the same clutch either way nice snake congrats

It's a stimmy, Kurtis. Don't mind orangesnake, he's just 'helping' by being 'funny'. Ha. Ha.Cough.

when I googled spotted blondes a python came up which looked alot like him.

gotta be carefull with google images... I have googled some lizard and snake species and had pictures of dogs show up through both, it certainly isn't gospel merely a guide (half blind and drunken one sometimes)

it's a stimi alright, see the line along the neck where there is no patterning made it looks like a line. spotteds don't have that.

90885da4-c667-1dca.jpg

Blonde!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back