MICE & RAT's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you havent purchased anything yet I would recommend breeding rats over mice. But this is my personal preferance.
Rats are alot easier and calmer than mice I have had. And dont smell as bad. Only difference is size really.

bugger what way to die lol

I know right!

I was so dirty when I saw what had happened and not knowing which female was responsible (or maybe both) I'm kinda worried about buying a new male and introducing him into the tub.
Maybe I should just separate the females and put them into different tubs with a male each and see who ends up getting chewed up but it seems like a waste of money and a lot of bother.

well if my python's eat rats i might but rats are bigger
RATS= LOTS OF FOOD
RATS= LOTS OF POO
RATS= BIGGER TUBS
so i do not no yet

I know right!

I was so dirty when I saw what had happened and not knowing which female was responsible (or maybe both) I'm kinda worried about buying a new male and introducing him into the tub.
Maybe I should just separate the females and put them into different tubs with a male each and see who ends up getting chewed up but it seems like a waste of money and a lot of bother.

That was so gross haha poor lil fella. Perhaps get some new females that don't eat balls haha.

My mice stink way worse than the rats. Rats are more fun too :) They do eat more but if you are wanting them for snake food and only need mouse sized food - you can cull the babies before they even start eating solids. That way you are only feeding the parents and getting a quick turn over of reptile food, instead of having to feed a whole litter of mice to adult size which takes ages.

Hey Guy Well My Shed Was Meant To Be hear by now But Now it wont get here till next month But it not a big deal it gives me 1 month to build my racks and to wait for the chick to email me back about her Tubs for sale
but if you now any one that has them for sale please let me now

yeah guy's and girls
Umm was just wondering
do u need some type of lic to sell
mice and rats Live and frozen ??

Last edited:
Yes well stuff just hit the fan
Found out I'm Not getting a shed at all so I'm going to try and find a cheap one around Lismore gold coast

Sometimes you are better to chase reliability rather than cheap. i notice in your posts you are always looking for the cheapest. It caan lead to dissappointment and use up a lot of time.

Well good news Im starting my project in about 3 weeks
just need to find some lap mice does any one have any they wish to sell as in need them :)

Also is bio mare good for feeding them

Last edited:
OK Guys i have got all my Stuff
TUBS
WATERING KITS
SODDER STREAM
ALL I GOT TO DO IS GET MICE
ILL POST PIC UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back