NEW cunningham baby and bluey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanG

Reaction score
hey guys, got a cunningham skink and another bluey today. thanks heaps Fay.
here are the pics of them

jordan

Attachments

• DSCN3647.jpg
    DSCN3647.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN3652.jpg
    DSCN3652.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN3648.jpg
    DSCN3648.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN3650.jpg
    DSCN3650.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 102
cool pics i like those cunningham skinks how is their temperament? can you handle them often?

Thank guys. i am very happy with them.

@sanosuke: cunninghams are known to be more flighty than beardies or blueys. but it also comes down to the individual. some people have them and they are as calm and relaxed as a bluey, while others are really flighty. mine is only a baby, and is a bit flighty. i am gonna try and handle him as much as possible tho, to try and get him used to me. for example, i will get him out of his tank every night to feed him etc.

Jordan

My baby Cunninghams are a little flighty and full of attitude so I don't handle mine (I like my fingers where they are), but it's nice to see one being handled like that. Good luck with them.

Got a pic of the setup?

Yeh mine almost bit me lol. thanks mate

yeh mate, i will upload a pic later, still setting it up. cheers. would like to see urs though?? could u upload a pic of it and the enclosure to this thread? cheers
Jordan

Yeh mine almost bit me lol. thanks mate

yeh mate, i will upload a pic later, still setting it up. cheers. would like to see urs though?? could u upload a pic of it and the enclosure to this thread? cheers
Jordan

IMG_2149.jpgP1020169.jpgIMG_0707.jpgP1020179.jpg
IMG_2151.jpgIMG_2154.jpg

These last two pics were taken today, they're in that enclosure currently but not for much longer. They'll be moving into this in about a week.IMG_2157.jpg

They are actually moving into the small mesh cage so they can introduced to they're parents without the physical contact. The enclosure goes under the deck partially so it's got an 'inside' bit.

The attachment is the dad

Attachments

• IMG_0678.jpg
    IMG_0678.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back