Diablo3 fans....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

browny

Reaction score
heads up for anyone who likes Diablo3 and doesn't know as yet that it's a free beta weekend for all, they want to test the servers...you know where I'll be spending a couple hours lmao.

sooo annoyed! my stupid download limit is 3 G and it is more than that for the d/l. sooooo sad :( will have to wait for it to be released....

gotta try out all the char's lol, don't mind it but 'old tristram' isn't the same layout.. few things I could pick tbh but it's not bad at all

oh and shea_n_ruby it's not allowing much game play atm so your not missing a huge amount although we all like seeing what it's like I for 1 will be buying it once a shop has it on the shelf

Last edited:
sadly not all of us have access to adsl broadband. I either have satellite which costs the earth, dialup at 31.2kbps or wireless which currently has one bar service! sucks to live in the dark ages in the sticks

Awesome whens the release date for diablo 3?

+1 veenarm, not as good as it was made out to be but still alright and will still play it.

and again your right on release date 15/05/2012 if you pre-purchased your in earlier as servers open midnight or rather 00:01 on the 15th but for those of us who want to see the box on the shelf first we wait till shops open etc.

lotta glitches still on it but meh name a game that hasn't or still doesn't

i have mobile internet with 3 :S can't wait for that to end!!!

release date is may 15th, my birthday :D

i managed to talk my dad into letting me go to his place to play must admit i really enjoyed it. i love how it feels and sounds the same as the second one, all that nostalgia! i played the demon hunter and loved the character and what it can do. loved every minute. there was a bit of lag, which was to be expected, but found it annoying that the lag sometimes caused me to die. wish i had the $$ to buy it when it comes out,l will have to wait for it to end up specials bin, but that may take a while lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back