NSW E-Book - Can't Lodge!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamind2010

Reaction score
Hey,

Is anyone else having trouble with their e-Books?

This evening I tried to lodge my e-Book and it would not let me lodge!!!!!!
It tells me that I have no previous lodgements. Excuse me?!!

I sent in my paper book last year in April!!! I know I sent it.

Does anyone know how to explain this utter madness? I've emailed/phoned DECC but I'm going basically nuts because I cant understand why I am being told I have no previous lodgments when I know damn well that I do.

Anyone else know what is going on here? Any tips would be appreciated.

Check your dates.
Make sure NONE are before 1st April 2011. If so, change it.

Just a quick question all my previous reptiles I have sent the book in with but my latest snake when I lodge online will it only sends threw the new snake so when I go to lodge it I only see the new purchase come up to lodge is that correct sorry for the silly question.

Same trouble here and no button to edit just a view button like the book better

I also cant seem to find how to edit the dates of all my other reptiles that I have sent in via the book so I cant seem to lodge anything online either and cant find how to edit the dates for everything.

Ok I think this is how you do it if you have entered details in with dates for example in 2010 to your species and records and everything is showing up but you still didnt lodge online last year and sent the book away I think you need to add a new species and re enter all the seller or buyers details but have the date from 1 April 2011 then delete the old one that has a date before that then it should let you lodge online with it. I think that's how you fix the issue I am yet to finish doing it can any one please confirm that this is the correct way to do it.

Tried to re add with dates from 1 April 2011 still wont let me lodge I have no idea now how to do it if any one can shed some light on how to do it that would be much appreciated as I am lost and confused on why I can not lodge it at all.

Last edited:
Did you check your dates? That was my problem with the same message.

you could be waiting awhile to here back well thats been my experiences with them....i think you more then likely you need to fill out all your existing reptiles under my speicies and fill out all your details then when you go into my lodgements it will show you your info and need to tick down the bottom to carry info over for the year well thats how mines working.. i could be wrong but i dont think that OEH will do that for you as there would be alot to go though

Just sorted it out a moment ago. It turns out it was the dates, but it was the ebook system that could not lodge with certain old records so I had to call them and find out what was going on and they were able to do something.

It was all sorted out. I am in full compliance with the licence conditions. All is well. Thanks for the replies and help ;)

mine doesnt work on E-book. i have been in contact with the licensing department and 5 of them have tried aand no one can do it. very annoying but it happens i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back