Excitement Plus ++++

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are judged in their enclosure.

Thats awsome.... congrats

Are they judged in or out of the enclosure? ie, do the judges ever get bitten? (by the snake I mean, not by the owner) :lol:

A mate here on the coast has a bw diamond, I tell him I reckon he got it from 'David Jones' heheheheheh

Hey Fay, I share your excitement.... I didnt sleep for the two nights leading up to the easter show!

Congrats on your Albino win, its a stunner... Nice stripe. How old is it? .... I dont have a very good picture of my Diamond that won Best Snake of the Show, but attached is what I have .... I will have to get some good shots taken so I can share her beauty :lol:
3rd Place Albino Darwin Luke Wainwright.jpg3rd Place Albino Darwin Carpet Luke Wainwright.jpgBEST SNAKE OF THE SHOW Diamond Python Luke Wainwright.JPG
I just realised that my Diamond (1st place) and Albino (2nd Place) got the opposite of your Diamond (2nd Place) and Albiono (1st Place) .... too funny eh!

Last year I was in the Junior section but now that Im 17 Im in the adults section and had a great time and got ribbons with my snakes .... very proud of my snakes and excited with the wins and still cant believe that I got Best Snake in the Show and Grand Champion runner-up, super happy!

Congrats to you Fay and Shiresnakes both have amazing snakes :)

Congratulations Luke. Job well done!!
It is a bit funny about the opposite winnings..lol
"Princess' is about 4..I think. I cannot remember all their ages.

Yeh too funny :)
Has princess had babies? The stripe is cool.
Btw I've loaded some pictures on another thread and included your pictures :) it's titled 2012 Royal Easter Show, check it out and feel free to load some more if you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back