My Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiron

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my Diamonds, hope you like.

55d26d07-0347-de5d.jpg

55d26d07-039b-2f73.jpg

55d26d07-03ee-0be7.jpg

Question for you all lol. How do you have pics of your snakes outside? Arent you scared they will slither off? Or do people have them contained in a snake proof fenced off area?

Nice diamonds btw :D

Question for you all lol. How do you have pics of your snakes outside? Arent you scared they will slither off? Or do people have them contained in a snake proof fenced off area?

Nice diamonds btw :D

No not contained at all, I just keep an eye on them, they are never left unattended. Obviously I'll stay a bit closer to any fast moving ones but I'm quite happy having a seat and just enjoy watching the slower ones

Interesting,and yes i think i would also love to build something outside snake proof so she can spend time outside,slithering thru the grass and enjoying the outdoors on nice days without fear that she will escape.

No not contained at all, I just keep an eye on them, they are never left unattended. Obviously I'll stay a bit closer to any fast moving ones but I'm quite happy having a seat and just enjoy watching the slower ones
I am the same with all mine, they seem to chill out and take their time when outdoors, its like "ah this is nice"

Interesting,and yes i think i would also love to build something outside snake proof so she can spend time outside,slithering thru the grass and enjoying the outdoors on nice days without fear that she will escape.

If our climate in the UK was a bit more predictable I'd keep them out year round, I reckon over here it's only suitable for them maybe 2-3 months of the year so I was thinking of building a simple wood frame and mesh enclosure that could be moved around easily. I'm already taking more notice of how the sun moves around the garden so I can pick out a good spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back