Just looking for snake breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Python-newbie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey I live in the Newcastle area and am looking for coastal carpet python I think lol can anyone lead me in the direction of good breeders from Newcastle central coast areas plz other types of snake considered as well

umm you can get any python from any where if the seller can post it :p

YEr reload that but would rather find a breeder so I can see parents temperament and if I need any advice they are local enough to get theto look at my snake

A lot of breeders wont let you in to see their collections.Too risky these days.

Fair enough just kinda want one local invade I need any help or advice I like the coastal carpets am really new to this so not 100% on other similar breeds so if i could see the parents to get idea of adult. Kinda thing I'm meanng

Hi Mate, I just did a quick seach of the classified section and found someone in the Lake Maquarie area selling hatchies from nice looking parents. Add was posted on 6 Feb so he may have some left. Do some looking and you`ll find what your looking for.

It's worth finding a local vet with reptile experience, even before you purchase your animal. If anything ever goes wrong, they should be your point of contact.

There are many reputable breeders on here, and quite a few I would trust to pick out an animal with a good temperament. APS is a fantastic resource for advice and suggestions if you need it, I would personally use here before asking the breeder as you get a more diverse response, and in my opinion less chance of any bias. Anything beyond that and you should be seeing a vet.

I would do some more research on the different species. Once you have decided what species you want then find the appropriate breeder, even if not local, and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back