My New enclosure....FINALLLY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heelssss

Reaction score
Hi all, after such a long wait i have my custom inbuilt enclosure built into my living room and it looks amazing, Now i need to decorate it and add my critters, too excited

regards
Silv

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 338
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 262
that looks great but i didn't think we were able to keep iguanas.

I like that there are extra compartments to keep ornaments etc, that would come in handy for when you "find" reptiles and they need a new home.
I designed a 10 tub rack for four animals, when the wife asked me what the extra space is for I said to keep supplies.....obviously!

Anyways cracking enclosures, well done!!

I will load lots more pics when i get it finished, my unit is my new obsession, i turn on the tv and end up watching my critters instead :D i call the unit " my neurosis " :D

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
HOw much did all of the materials cost if you dont mind me asking??

HOw much did all of the materials cost if you dont mind me asking??

All up just materials and labour set me back approx 1900, thats not including the decorations, waterproofing and electricals which was approx an extra 800 as i replaced everything - bulbs connectors, waterfalls, heat mat, vents, back drop and some extras. :D It was either that or a pair of jimmy choo heels ;)

looks brilliant!!!
Tanks you :D

90885da4-28be-25af.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back