Walhalla Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still only a puppy - they don't learn that till they're 2 years old... Do you know anything?
then he's clearly not a good super dog , although my super dog has different powers she had it down pat by the age of 6 months or maybe your scientific mind is holding you back from training his powers properly

then he's clearly not a good super dog , although my super dog has different powers she had it down pat by the age of 6 months or maybe your scientific mind is holding you back from training his powers properly

No, he just likes to lick his non-existent testicles instead of learning his super powers - note - your dog is a bitch... No testicles... earlier super powers... Again I reiterate, do you know anything at all?

Um,what evidence do people want? A ghost to jump out n say 'BOOO'? I posted a pic my son took,are there no more pics forthcoming from others who have captured ghosts on camera?

I didn't know you had a dog Slimey, i was going to suggest you get one.

You wouldn't be the first to suggest such a thing... I'm just checking now.... Yes... I have a dog....

Um,what evidence do people want? A ghost to jump out n say 'BOOO'? I posted a pic my son took,are there no more pics forthcoming from others who have captured ghosts on camera?

See, now that's the attitude....

What more evidence do we need? We all see ghosts... Light bulbs get blown by super dogs... Do I really need more evidence than a lengthy exposure from an iPhone?

I used to watch the Ghost & Mrs Muir, evidence enough for me I'm afraid! :D

GHOST-AND-MRS-MUIR.jpg

btw: this one is my favorite : Real Ghost and Demon Hauntings - Paranormal, Unexplained Mysteries: Real Ghost Photo: World War I Soldier

Last edited:
to the guy who said there was no evidence of aliens yet, what about those bacteria that were found on mars?

Dont you think its interesting that the people who believe in ghosts are more likely to think they saw them, while the skeptics never have any sightings?

to the guy who said there was no evidence of aliens yet, what about those bacteria that were found on mars?

What about those bacteria that were found on mars? And... What bacteria were those again?

No, he just likes to lick his non-existent testicles instead of learning his super powers - note - your dog is a bitch... No testicles... earlier super powers... Again I reiterate, do you know anything at all?
what do you mean you had him desexed ? god , ill ask you your own question do you know anything?:) desexing a super dog just makes them a normal dog nothing super about him now , god you've ruined a perfectly good dog , and robbed him of his manly hood :)

what do you mean you had him desexed ? god , ill ask you your own question do you know anything?:) desexing a super dog just makes them a normal dog nothing super about him now , god you've ruined a perfectly good dog , and robbed him of his manly hood :)

I didn't have him desexed... But during a robbery attempt on the local bank he jumped up to save a little old lady and he accidentally got caught on those brass bar things that hold that fluffy string to guide the queues that are waiting for the teller - I bet they have a technical name... Anyway, the ball on the top of the brass thing that holds the fluffy string to guide the queues to the tellers caught him at an odd angle - he lost his testicles saving an old lady during a bank robbery...

He was only 6 months old...

He's still a super dog.

I didn't have him desexed... But during a robbery attempt on the local bank he jumped up to save a little old lady and he accidentally got caught on those brass bar things that hold that fluffy string to guide the queues that are waiting for the teller - I bet they have a technical name... Anyway, the ball on the top of the brass thing that holds the fluffy string to guide the queues to the tellers caught him at an odd angle - he lost his testicles saving an old lady during a bank robbery...

He was only 6 months old...

He's still a super dog.
still no balls = no super dog

What about those bacteria that were found on mars? And... What bacteria were those again?

It was from a contaminated asteroid, possibly the scientists dandruff, certainly not bacteria from mars which would be the find of the century. About as scientifically valid as a fuzzy blob that if you tilt your head right you may be able to make out a shape that almost resembles a human.

It was from a contaminated asteroid, possibly the scientists dandruff, certainly not bacteria from mars which would be the find of the century. About as scientifically valid as a fuzzy blob that if you tilt your head right you may be able to make out a shape that almost resembles a human.

There was one of those there too wasn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back