Another Scrub bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha - nice nibble. Be buggered I'd let her just head through the shed - imagine trying to unwrap a powerful, cranky 13 ft python from your shed contents if she decided she didn't feel like going home.

Ha ha - nice nibble. Be buggered I'd let her just head through the shed - imagine trying to unwrap a powerful, cranky 13 ft python from your shed contents if she decided she didn't feel like going home.

Just moved into the new place and it has the extra double garage in the backyard so the snakes are calling that home now .The junk in the pic is almost gone so it will give me more room to build a bigger enclosure for scrubbie plus seeings how i'm on my own i don't have to answer to anyone when it comes to adding to the collection LOL .The joys of being single .

Being single would def have it's perks. Snakes, snakes and more snakes. Not to mention all the available ladies searching for their next victim ;);)

snakes are soooo like disgusting!!!! why do u like them if the make u bleed? ur blood is sooooo yucky to!!!!

like no one wants to see ur blood :/

snakes are soooo like disgusting!!!! why do u like them if the make u bleed? ur blood is sooooo yucky to!!!!

like no one wants to see ur blood :/

Are you like, twelve years old? Shouldn't you be in bed or like looking up One Direction?
Pretty weird being on a like a snake forum saying they are disgusting, Like?

lol agreement maybe you should go find a puppy forum that instead take pics of their puppies licking them :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back