Wheatbelt + Tibooburra Stimson python hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say your male looks a hell of a lot better than the one i have :) Mine looks brown.

From the thread title i thought this thread was going to be Wb x Tb. I have used my male wb as a 'stirrer" for her over the past few weeks and now hopefully the male Tb does the job! Though tb x wb would look nice. Nice yellow background and hopefully enhanced red blotches!

Attachments

• wxt19312.jpg
    wxt19312.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 83
They certainly would look nice i think. I do have 2 female Tibooburras and a pair of wheaties, but think i'll breed the Tibs true to form this season as i really want 2 pure clutches. Maybe next season i will have a play around.

I don't have any Tibs for sale dragonboy, but i do have some Wheaties left from last season.

Have any of you guys got any for sale atm from last seasons breeding.

Mine didn't go last season. Wasn't through lack of trying though! That is why i was using the Wb as a stirrer recently. Hopefully the male Tb now comes in and finishes the job.

My Tib laid eggs while i was on holidays, on the heatcord! Needless to say they were fried when i got home lol

are they true Wheatbelts, are they SnakeRanch lineage. How much are they and what age and sex are they. Cheers

They are Snakeranch Wheaties. They hatched December last year and are all males. PM me if you are interested as no advertising allowed in non for sale threads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back