Snake with hand discovered in China

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer 'armless snakes myself :lol:

She should have kept it! Around the house, it might have come in handy :rolleyes:

It you didn't want it any more you could, ahem, palm it off onto someone else. That or give him the finger....:rolleyes::facepalm:

Old Story, New Version...

This is just a different version of an OLD story. When I was a kid, I was reading a book on Cryptozoology. One of the animals discussed was a large, hairy, apelike creature called the Chinese wild man or something like that. Supposedly one scared an elderly woman, and she proceeded to beat it with a broom and somehow managed to sever one of it's hands, which she preserved in a jar and gave to some museum or something. Basically the exact same story, except the hand came from a different creature. -p-

This is just a different version of an OLD story. When I was a kid, I was reading a book on Cryptozoology. One of the animals discussed was a large, hairy, apelike creature called the Chinese wild man or something like that. Supposedly one scared an elderly woman, and she proceeded to beat it with a broom and somehow managed to sever one of it's hands, which she preserved in a jar and gave to some museum or something. Basically the exact same story, except the hand came from a different creature. -p-
Uncannily similar...

I have also seen the same hand but not in a book. Seems it was looking for a new host and has travelled a bit. It was on the Addams family. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back