Hahahahahaha & Hahahahahaha & more Hahahahahaha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a regular chatter with friends over seas whom i play an online game with,and the ladies swear by the mooncup :shock:

oh my god... Those 2 products have to have been 2 of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life... The moon cup... errrrrr YUCK...

"The Lunette is a present for my best friend... ...Couldn't rave enough about it, had to show her instead! I also bought one for my sister.... Changed her life too!"

with a Best friend like the woman in the above testimonial who needs enemies... Yuck "had to show her instead"??? I can guarantee if my friend "showed" me that, i would slap the poop out of her...

Python remember not to drink to much, drinking leads to peeing and peeing leads to the use of the weegina = WET FINGERS hahahaa

wet fingers? i think you might be doing it wrong, its basically a funnel do you get wet fingers when your using a funnel in the kitchen? if so your doing that wrong as well :p

Lol put it this way I seen the shewee up close and personal. And there's no way ur fingers stay dry lol just saying :p

So how many did you all buy?
They could be handy if you are stuck in traffic LOL.

Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back