Recent Herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well herping season is pretty much over, but I thought I'd post some pics of some stuff I've been finding recently over the last 2 months. I've been trying to improve my photography so criticism is appreciated.

So I started last month by doing some frogging around the gated complex I live in. We are surrounded by bush, so I was expecting to find some stuff, and I did. Though not quite as much as I was hoping. Here's some pics (sorry theyre a bit large)

Green Tree Frog Litoria caerulea
IMG_3970-1.jpg

Dwarf Tree Frog Litoria fallax
IMG_3919_2_2_2-1.jpg

Tyler's Tree Frog Litoria tyleri
IMG_3875-1.jpg

I was then given a nearby spot where I was told I'd be able to find frillies. I didn't see any, unfortunately, but I saw plenty of Tommy Roundheads, and some Ctenotus taeniolatus that I wasn't able to get pics of.

Tommy Roundhead Diporiphora australis
IMG_7202_2_2-1.jpg

And on one visit I was lucky enough to find a beardie!

Eastern Bearded Dragon Pogona barbata
IMG_7286_2.jpg

And I'll finish off this thread with a pic of a juvenile Spotted Velvet Gecko I found near my house last night - the first native gecko I've seen in the wild.

Spotted Velvet Gecko Oedura tryoni
IMG_4069.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed the pics.

Wow your photography has moved forward in leaps and bounds can't wait to see it progress further. Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back