Show us your mealtimes! (for a calendar)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, may as well..

My Olive, and popeye the rabbit ;)

293.jpg

Brenton, That second last one is AMAZING!!! definitely being used.

Hey the lizard ones are still the best, & i would have that Frilly on my calander everyday. Just the best IMO.

Cheers
Ian

They are all amazing!! None of the ones as attachments work, they just say they are invalid.

I will see what mood Paula is in when she gets home from work, i have to tread carefully sometimes as she is the bank manager for my snakes & most of time my account is empty or in overdraft.LOL.
We might have one of our Diamonds eating a chook? See what we can find. & i am hopeless with photos & stuff.
Cheers

Last edited:
whilst these are not large chooks, they were are about 3-4 week old chickens....
the diamonds and carpets love them..

P4191627.jpgP4191630.jpgP4191632.jpg

I dont know about everyone else, but I reckon the look on snakes faces is so cute when they have just scoffed something and look at you with thier jaw still all crooked :lol:

she prolly wants to send one to all her vegetarian friends :lol:

Are you going to be flogging the callenders off to your mates? I would grab a couple if they are any good :D

Last edited:
He prolly wants to send one to all his vegetarian friends :lol:

Are you going to be flogging the callenders off to your mates? I would grab a couple if they are any good :D

Us Veges arent that soft ;)

I think if you're making the calender for profit, you need to say so. As peoples feelings on using their photos may change or credit may be required.

It's not for profit, I just wanted a nice collection of pics (for myself) or I might give to my friend for her bday.
also, the little pink symbol below my location does actually mean something.

DSC_0265.jpgDSC_0233.jpg
Though I'd just put the best ones up instead of emailing them, hope that's okay :)

Last night was tucker night.

_MG_6091.jpg_MG_6098.jpg_MG_6097.jpg

The Bredli never knows which way to tackle her food!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back