Lovely Head Pattern - Coastal Hatchy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was just taking some new photo's of some hatchies, and noticed the lovely pattern on this one's head! I'm not sure if it's unusual or not - all the rest seem to have very bold and well defined markings. I thought it was quite lovely anyway and just wanted to share. :D

Attachments

• P1110867.jpg
    P1110867.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 285
The father is a Proserpine - the mother is an unknown locale ( she is a full sibling to the Axanthic animals)

The father is a Proserpine - the mother is an unknown locale ( she is a full sibling to the Axanthic animals)

ooh cooly cool 8)
does that mean they might turn out white/silver and black/grey?

lol that head pattenlooks like a sad face

If the mother is carry the gene (unknown yet but a good possibility) - half of this clutch should also be carrying which means yes they do have a chance of producing the grey hatchies down the track. =)

If the mother is carry the gene (unknown yet but a good possibility) - half of this clutch should also be carrying which means yes they do have a chance of producing the grey hatchies down the track. =)

cooly cool

lovely head pattern vixen....I love a nice head pattern on a snake I think it really 'makes it'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back