So so so happy! Life is awesome!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks heaps babe, I cant remember the last time I was this happy (and exhausted!!!! Nearly there though). Tilly is starting to get excited and understand a bit more whats going on. At first she thought that just She and I were going by ourselves and was quite upset.

I love Norah heads.. Its so beautiful. I will make sure we take here there next summer...

I think you would be a good person to be around, I just love your enthusiasm for life. I am so pleased for you.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

yay!!!! Finished cleaning the house in Sydney today so now I can finally relax at my new home an d start to enjoy living here (more than I already am!) without the stress of having to go backwards and forwards between the 2 places!

Thats awesome, glad your family are in the nest :) we have 6 weeks to go before renovations are completed here, it's all good I am just happy we are all together :)

I made a massive move from Sydney to the Gold Coast about 4 years ago best thing I have done goodluck with the move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back