Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00952.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

There he is Ian, I havent got any recent ones of "Whisper" as she is still AWOL but Gremlin is developing into a gorgeous fellow and he is consistently a dream to handle it doesnt matter if he is hungry, shedding, hot or cold he just comes out of his enclosure of his own free will and seems to like interacting on a regular basis. He has only ever had one hiccup with feeding and that was when his cage mate escaped, and he went off his feed for a few weeks. He hasnt missed a feed since then :) He is and always will be my Favorite :D same with Whisper if she ever shows her little face again

Last edited:
Crackers Ian, congrats on some top results am looking forward to seeing what we can do with her and her offspring up here.

cheers
Scott

Don't have any pics right now, but at present I have one female Coastal with a chocolate and caramel semi striped pattern as well as anotehr that I have put a deposit on and I am paying it off, its a super tiger hypo caramel coastal, another female

Some hatchies that I bred this season. :)

Attachments

• Big One 2.JPG
    Big One 2.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 31
  • Big One 3.JPG
    Big One 3.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Big1.JPG
    Big1.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 27
  • R3.JPG
    R3.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 32
  • R6.JPG
    R6.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 32
  • R11.JPG
    R11.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 33
Some hatchies that I bred this season. :)
Are these your Proserpines Vixen? Theyre very pretty

View attachment 249359

View attachment 249357

There he is Ian, I havent got any recent ones of "Whisper" as she is still AWOL but Gremlin is developing into a gorgeous fellow and he is consistently a dream to handle it doesnt matter if he is hungry, shedding, hot or cold he just comes out of his enclosure of his own free will and seems to like interacting on a regular basis. He has only ever had one hiccup with feeding and that was when his cage mate escaped, and he went off his feed for a few weeks. He hasnt missed a feed since then :) He is and always will be my Favorite :D same with Whisper if she ever shows her little face again
I have a Bredli that handles like a dream. Funnily enough this same Bredli calmed down a Jungle and my Coastal that she shares her tank with and they are dream handlers too now

Last edited:
Crackers Ian, congrats on some top results am looking forward to seeing what we can do with her and her offspring up here.

cheers
Scott

Thanks Scott, that means a lot to me.
Just make sure you look after my little babies.

cheers
Ian

I really need to take some more pics of this one, prob is she is not very co-operative. Suspected Calico, the grandmother of this snake was almost marbled with a lot of white coming through.

Attachments

• DSCF7178.jpg
    DSCF7178.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCF7179.jpg
    DSCF7179.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 82
Male proserpine shed last night, thought it was time I got some new photo's!

Attachments

• P1110882.JPG
    P1110882.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 87
  • P1110909.JPG
    P1110909.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 55
WOW! Vixen that coastal is HOT! I think that now has to be my favourite coastal by far... Probably even my favourite out of all Morealia sp... Are you breeding your prossies again next year by any chance? I think I may have to get one haha (No funds at the moment :( )

WOW! Vixen that coastal is HOT! I think that now has to be my favourite coastal by far... Probably even my favourite out of all Morealia sp... Are you breeding your prossies again next year by any chance? I think I may have to get one haha (No funds at the moment

If the female is in good condition I will probably be breeding them again yes - but I will be trying quite a few new pairs this year so if I think I may have a bit too many hatchies I may give them a miss.

ahh bugger... Mhmm I'm now contemplating whether I can use the gladdy expo as an excuse to drive up, and maybe get one... How many hatchies do you have left?

Sorry for hijacking the thread...

my partner and I have recently just bought another python, a coastal carpet. We just couldn't resist, her colours and patterns were just insanely awesome. unfortunately the owner didn't have a complete history of the snake and its parents(we are in the process of tracking it down). What do you think? is she pure coastal, or inter bred? Or just dead lucky to receive these colours and patterns? :rolleyes:

Not the best picture, but eh. She is also due for a shed in the next couple of weeks :D
View attachment 249684

Attachments

• DSCN0705.JPG
    DSCN0705.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 170
my partner and I have recently just bought another python, a coastal carpet. We just couldn't resist, her colours and patterns were just insanely awesome. unfortunately the owner didn't have a complete history of the snake and its parents(we are in the process of tracking it down). What do you think? is she pure coastal, or inter bred? Or just dead lucky to receive these colours and patterns? :rolleyes:

Not the best picture, but eh. She is also due for a shed in the next couple of weeks :D
View attachment 249684

I personally think there is jungle in there Jaye, actually a lot of jungle.

I'm on the same line of thinking Wayne, if we could get a better shot of the side of the head and also the top of the head, that would be great :)

Cheers
Shaun.

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back