Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of people have given you intelligent insight and asked for more info but you refuse to listen. It is not calico it's a NORMAL coastal that alot of people have seen before the coastal you have is hypo with peppering and some striping. But looking at your album on your profile you have a nack at naming normal looking animals as some new morph.

I am so considerate that I have answered all the points you made in my previous responses. Now all you have to do is go back and read them. Is that you that keeps looking at my profile? . . . creepy:|

I am so considerate that I have answered all the points you made in my previous responses. Now all you have to do is go back and read them. Is that you that keeps looking at my profile? . . . creepy:|

Where did you post the % of the "calico" morph in each clutch from each generation? You have provided no info on the line apart from a photo of the "calico" and saying the grandmother looked similar.

Motley? Rp jungle Spider morph?

Last edited:
This is better then BATTLE SHIP.... more popcorn

The guy brought it off had the first dam which he breed to get the parents and then breed them to get your "calico" but there's no information on the % from the line? I'm following no one mate I was asking for more photos as I dont see why its calico. And like I said you have a nack for naming normal looking animals so good for you keep googling mate

Where did you post the % of the "calico" morph in each clutch from each generation? You have provided no info on the line apart from a photo of the "calico" and saying the grandmother looked similar.

Motley? Rp jungle Spider morph?

This whole thread reminds me of an earlier post of yours where you claimed a new morph but supplied no photos after saying you would PM them to people. Is that why your on the attack. I have no clue what it is or isn't but it is a very pretty snake.

I have no experience with any of this but, i find it very educational to look at these threads...

can i say though.... i do not see the "calico" u describe in the picture of your coastal, compared to the photos you provided of the other photos you provided later...
is it possible for you to post up another photo, maybe one that is of good light and resolution (i have no idea, just trying to learn)

I do think that it looks like a coastal... but as i said i am not experienced at all and i would like to learn more.
thanks =)

Kam333,
I seriously give you credit for handling this situation. I would of given up a few pages ago.
I don't want to be harsh but the pic of your coastal is a really attractive looking coastal, nothing more and nothing less. If that's the look you your after if you breed it then that's all good.
You just need to understand that some people including myself that have expressed their views to you regarding your animal have been working on certain morphs for 10+ years and believe me I'm still trying with some of my breeders from 10 years ago with the hope that I will find the right combination one day. I have some crazy looking coastals but until I prove them out, their just funky looking coastals. Nothing more and nothing less.

Chur,
Dan

Here's mine, nice eh?

coastalcalico.jpg

Kam333,
I seriously give you credit for handling this situation. I would of given up a few pages ago.
I don't want to be harsh but the pic of your coastal is a really attractive looking coastal, nothing more and nothing less. If that's the look you your after if you breed it then that's all good.
You just need to understand that some people including myself that have expressed their views to you regarding your animal have been working on certain morphs for 10+ years and believe me I'm still trying with some of my breeders from 10 years ago with the hope that I will find the right combination one day. I have some crazy looking coastals but until I prove them out, their just funky looking coastals. Nothing more and nothing less.

Chur,
Dan

Yeah I could have given up but I feel I have an obligation to our readers. Mate I knew what I was getting into when I posted this. I dont place any importance on this snake but I find it interesting that she does have an interesting pigment reduction going on. I have a few projects going over the last few years that are along way from complete and have had a few (like yourself) that have turned out to be nothing. The purpose of my post was to promote discussion and therefore growth of knowledge. Without these discussion I would not have known of the anomalies discovered in some MD's.

I'm stoked, I've just found out I have an anerythristic calico coastal! Now, I was going to breed her this seasson but I am now prepared to let her go for the right price. Offers starting a 6 figures kids, genuine buyers only.

I'm stoked, I've just found out I have an anerythristic calico coastal! Now, I was going to breed her this seasson but I am now prepared to let her go for the right price. Offers starting a 6 figures kids, genuine buyers only.

I sold you that for $200 aswell..... I'm gonna top myself...

Unfortunately it is comments like these that brings negativity to the morph side of the Hobby. But thats ok cause I learned on this very forum that in a few years all normals will be worth the big$$$ just like they were a few years ago i just need to give them interesting locales:p.
Considering how much i have spent if I was in it for the cash I have a bad business plan:rolleyes:.

This whole thread reminds me of an earlier post of yours where you claimed a new morph but supplied no photos after saying you would PM them to people. Is that why your on the attack. I have no clue what it is or isn't but it is a very pretty snake.

Mate I clearly stated it was still unproven in that thread. I provided information on % of offspring that I was given and I have shown people I trust photos of the snake and a couple of people of it in the flesh. So I don't know what your getting at?

Mate I clearly stated it was still unproven in that thread. I provided information on % of offspring that I was given and I have shown people I trust photos of the snake and a couple of people of it in the flesh. So I don't know what your getting at?

What I'm getting at is you didn't like being called out in that thread and now your doing the same thing to someone else.

Unfortunately it is comments like these that brings negativity to the morph side of the Hobby. But thats ok cause I learned on this very forum that in a few years all normals will be worth the big$$$ just like they were a few years ago i just need to give them interesting locales:p.
Considering how much i have spent if I was in it for the cash I have a bad business plan:rolleyes:.

Yes, comments like that are destoying the hobby. Funny part is I bought one off Joe that looks just like that, maybe a bit less black. So no, just following along with the program, calling it something it's not. I mean, I was happy calling it a hypo coastal, which it is, but if I can rename it without bothering to put in the years of hard yakka required produce new morphs, well, there ya have it. Like I said, 6 figures. Sorry Joe, bad business on your part but I'll buy you a Happy Meal when I get her sold.

What I'm getting at is you didn't like being called out in that thread and now your doing the same thing to someone else.

Yes but I was willing to provide all the information on % of the line and where it was at as far as proving it out! alot of hard work goes into new morphs..... I asked for more info as did other people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back