My new kitten!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_m

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my new fur baby! She is a seal mitted ragdoll named Chaya (pronounced chai-a) which is Hindi for shadow.
She is full of personality and chases the dogs around.
Laura (Kitah) hope you like the photo's, thanks again for all your help!

And before anyone says it, my vet already told me she is the perfect size for my BHP's dinner. (thanks for that Shane)

IMG_9739S.jpg

IMG_9736S.jpg

IMG_0099S.jpg

IMG_0087S.jpg

Resized640x480_BRagdolls015.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing like a kitten! What a stunning little girl :) A beautiful addition to your family.

Haha, reminds me of when I got Meiko, my seal point Ragdoll.. I didn't realise how much she'd change as she got older. It'd be interesting to see how your little one changes.
pics: Before and after :p

Zac.

Attachments

• Meiko.jpg
    Meiko.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 110
Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous!! She looks like she's made herself right at home, and she doesn't look to be shy, based on the photos with your cav's! And that third photo is simply gorgeous- she's beautiful and of course so cute :D

Very nice I first saw them at a pet store a few weeks ago there a awesome looking breed with there blue eyes white coats and black tails

Thanks for the kind words guys, and thanks for sharing pics of your ragdolls. I am looking forward to seeing how her colour develops, already I can notice the mask on her face spreading and darkening in only a couple of weeks.

She is such a sweetheart, I really missed having a cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back