Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davobmx

Reaction score
From a west Australian to the east, What is your Favourite Locality/morph of Carpet Python.

I keep a beautiful SWCP, but I have always been in love with Bredlis especially ones with strong whites and blacks throughout.

I would dearly love an albino darwin carpet,thou am still open to any other albino or such. I will be planning on buying early next year.

IMO the only good snakes a dead snake ;)
i can see the disclaimer in your signature and i see the wink in your post but what was the point of that comment ? just seems a little pointless to be doing that

anyways i really like coastals mainly for their variation and colours that ive seen in some although i always like the look of a good bredli

Albino darwins are my favorite and always will be
Thomasssses I know your joking but thats In poor taste

Albino darwins are my favorite and always will be
Thomasssses I know your joking but thats In poor taste
im confused how is that in poor taste i was just pointing out that there isn't much point in posting that comment on a snake forum regardless of if you put a wink in it or not its a comment that annoys the hell out of me because i hear it from a lot of people when they find out i have snakes

Last edited:
My favourite are the big beasts I've seen in some of the local parks and bushland around home. Big, thick 8 foot plus ones that don't seem bothered by people at all.

I can't split Hypo Bredlis, Jungles and Diamonds. Plus I have a weakness for Darwin's.

Stop me there... someone, please stop me! I love snakes and this could go on forever, lol.

My port mac:
100_2671.jpg

100_2679.jpg

And of course my boof of a bredli, Mister Bax! :) (he's two)
560771_220457971393353_100002874556983_330903_668679488_n.jpg

I really need better photos...

Lol everyone smile, out of my pythons, elapids and coloubrid I could never choose my fav,

Diamonds are my favorite carpet but I think SW carpets are beautiful and very under rated. If I had the room for another species of carpet it would be a SW for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back