sucker for accents!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
so landed in emergency again for like the 10th time in 10 or 11 months and i scored me a northern Irish doc! other than having 2 people talking to me at once which doesn't bode well and mum telling the doc 'you have no hope until that nurse leaves', needing my full attention he asked the nurse to leave extremely nicely....

just wondering who else melts with peoples accents? i'm a sucker BIG TIME for romantic, attractive honest and non judgemental guys that are from northern ireland.

I'm quite the massive fan of my boys incredibly, super Aussie accent.
Makes me feel un-Australian in comparison.

I can do some really crappy accents...and they fool nobody. In fact, all my accents, no matter what I'm trying to do, all sound the same :)

I must admit, I love Irish accents also! :D (You know when someone says "urrgh, she'd be a slab at least"...well, I reckon with a good accent you can take out one of those six packs :lol:)

docs seem to be good a trying to make small talk , i had an asian doctor stitching up my lip after a surfing accident (the board and your face don't really work well when they collide together) and he kept asking me questions whilst he was stitching up my lip , its a little hard to answer back when someones got a needle jabbed through your lip and thats not considering how swollen it was and the fact that it was numbed from the anaesthetics

Love Scottish, Irish or South African accents! Sucks that you had to go to emergency to hear one tho! Hope your'e ok

Every day at work (Bunnings) I get asked by customers if I am from Ireland etc.
(I am from Canada, moved here 12.5yrs ago) I am thinking it has softened from the thicker Canadian accent therefore sounding a bit Irish?? I know the Canadians absolutely LOVE the aussie accent! It makes them melt! When I first moved to Australia I used to say "I don't have an accent....." Now when speaking with our son and granddaughters in Canada they really have an accent! ;)

Accents and uniforms.... not in any particular order (but if it's both together I'm toast) :oops:

i love how the irish say 'wee' meaning 'little' makes me giddy....i had to wait for a discharge letter and when he'd finished typing it he came in and said 'here's a wee letter for yah. it just outlines exactly what i've said and seegests (suggests) that you come off the valproate. you must know by now how *whispers* protectively anal neuros are.

seriously i love emergency! best looking doctors with the best accents in adelaide!!!

Russian!

A few others european accents aswell (mostly German!), and some American accents make me melt aswell - especially if they are in military uniform.. :lol::twisted:

mostly northern irish areas like dublin, londonderry, limavady, belfast and derry...i really wanna go to Limavady (little market town 17mins east of Derry)

some english and irish accents of girls are hot.......
as for emergency docs, most can only just speak korenglish here

So, I' just going to simply say... YES, how very un-aussie of me, but I will admit to being a massivr sucker for nearly all accents - barring most asian or indian.

And french deff sits better on the female of the species ;)

some english and irish accents of girls are hot.......
as for emergency docs, most can only just speak korenglish here
haha sucks to be in NSW then....LOL every time i go in i pray to god for a doc that speaks english otherwise i keep saying 'what, sorry, i don't understand, please repeat that' or i guess what they ask me

PM me your address, tell me what you would like me to say and I will burn it to disk for you.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back