show us your crocs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new pick up
3aa9ceb8-e36a-2003.jpg

Judging by the gaping hole in the top of the skull, a "traditional" high caliber centerfire rifle was used .

Do you think this is the right thread to post that photo? Even tho its dead why is it ok to stick the knife sharpening steel in the hole in its head? it's sad that you have such little respect for the croc!

Seriously? Maybe it was put in there to keep it from getting dirty? I can imagine sand on a sharpening steel wouldn't be too good??

I love reptiles, yet have still been to a croc farm. It's life.

yeah it's life but you can still show some respect! And they should be protected.

well waruikazi pic is in bad taste of the thread , pepole want to see there pets - not a croc thats geting cut up to be eatern . its not "show us your dead croc who`s geting cut up" thread is it ?

Last edited:
Why is there picture of a dismembered crocodile in this thread ? i thought this was a place for reptile lovers not reptile killers very bad taste, why do it ? ,nice job of ruining a thread .

Last edited:
Pretty handy spot to put the steal. Who would have thought two .30cal rounds would blow a hole perfect for it?!

Just a little question for you. Considering there are two people in that picture and that there were actually about 15 people where we were cutting that croc up, how do you know i put the steel in there???

Here's a little more respect for you. Who would have thought eye holes were perfect for a 6inch boning knife?!

I'm really upset that you don't like my pictures and think that i have no respect. Because you have really shown you have the moral high ground.

If anyone is curious to hear more about the stories behind those two crocs and others i've had the pleasure to deal with let me know. I've got plenty more pictures!
waruikazi this is the exact same thing that that idiot batanga did it isn't really what people want to see in this thread and is in bad taste like has been said

i think you should have know better than to do this what was the point of it where you trying to cause an argument? because to me its quite obvious that this is a reptile forum and that people would take offence to seeing a photo of a croc being chopped up we all know it happens but doesn't necessarily mean we want to see it , especially in a thread dedicated to peoples living pet crocs

Crocs that threaten kids are shot. It's that simple, crocs that threaten me get off scott free. i know what I'm doing. More or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back