So......its been awhile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel03

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well i havent been around much lately, caring for 13 puppies while was rewarding, was also quite time consuming, however they have now all been rehomed & are doing fantastically well in their new homes.......saying goodbye was a tad bit hard, but wow, my house is quite!! :)

We have also found out recently that we are having a baby......you would have thought that after having 13 mouths to care for i would have been smarter!!! :p But now that we are over the initial shock, we are very happy, & cant wait to meet our new little bean!!

Anyway, a few pics of how my reptile babies are doing........My yellow boy Muppet, is growing ever so fast, & is the friendliest fella, his little red girlfriend, Mimi, is a bit of a witch, (photos are not the best of her, she is too cranky) handling is kept to a minimum with her....cause i like my fingers :p & of course my bredli Miss Matilda, who is still such a placid friendly girl who i love to pieces!!
my babies 001.jpg
my babies 002.jpg
my babies 003.jpg
my babies 007.jpg
my babies 006.jpg
my babies 005.jpg
my babies 004.jpg

Hey Bel, congratulations on the Baby news :) and also the update in regard to the Puppies :) your reptile Kiddies look great thanks for sharing the pics :D

Thanks girls....& guys!! Congrats Damian, this will be number 3 for us also, (number 4 technically, R.I.P to my little one) What did you's have?? Im hoping for another little boy, but all my instincts are telling me its a girl!! Either way though, i will be happy so long as its healthy!!

Last edited:
Thanks Ally......i sure think they are special!! I just wish they would stay little for awhile longer, like our human babies, they grow 2 fast!!

Thanks girls....& guys!! Congrats Damian, this will be number 3 for us also, (number 4 technically, R.I.P to my little one) What did you's have?? Im hoping for another little boy, but all my instincts are telling me its a girl!! Either way though, i will be happy so long as its healthy!!

Well congrats and condolences but 3 girls now 5,3and a week old

Lot's of exciting news there, good luck with the baby :D

Hullo stranger,

I knew you had been busy but I thought it was tending puppies.

Your news is very special. I am truly happy for you and the rest of the family! A new life created is truly a wonderment.... Something you are well deserving of and now ready for. Will be thinking of you.

Blue

Damo,
I'd congratulate you but i think your missus is the one who deserves it! Well mate. At number three of the same sex you'd have the routine well and truly sorted by now. Hard work but worth it (if you can survive being sleep deprived, lol). I can still rember my son being small enough to hold in one forearm and walk up and down the hall to get him off to sleep (give mum a break). Enjoy.

Blue

Congratulations! 3 is amazing. It'll drive you to extremes of emotion and push your sanity to the limit, but it's very, very worth it :D
Welcome back!

Thank you everyone!! :D Although to begin with my feelings were very mixed, we are very happy. It is all very exciting......my daughter will be 10 on Sunday & my son 7 not long after......so it kinda feels as though i am starting all over again!! :? But at least i have some little helpers this time around!! Both sister & brother are so excited, & dad is just over the moon!! Due Oct. 28th......although the others decided to come by 36wks, so my bet is early oct......& im sure by that stage i will be more then ready for it to be over with!! :p

Congratulations! 3 is amazing. It'll drive you to extremes of emotion and push your sanity to the limit, but it's very, very worth it :D
Welcome back!

Its more challenging with the 3 year old thN the new born.

Its more challenging with the 3 year old thN the new born.

I agree thoroughly... everyone says newborns are hard... My lil miss 3 is a handful at the moment. tantrums and backchat and just pure cheekiness...

How far along are you Bel?

I agree thoroughly... everyone says newborns are hard... My lil miss 3 is a handful at the moment. tantrums and backchat and just pure cheekiness...

How far along are you Bel?

I do agree, 3 is a tough age, tougher then people say 2 is, mine were still perfect at 2!! Newborns just sleep, eat & poop, they are beautiful......cause they cant backchat!! I always referred to mine as going through the terrible 3's, fearsome 4's, & with my son, we also had the ferocious 5's.......then i had a few yrs break, & well now my 'little miss almost 10' is......i will just say 'fun' again!! :p

Im 15wks this week Sarah. Finally passed the 'sick' stage......i had NO sickness with the others......but with this one i think i copped their share aswell, its been HELL!! Still having major blood pressure issues, very very low, but am hoping that eases a bit real soon, feeling like my head is spinning at a hundred miles an hour at all times doesnt make life much fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back