Snake shorts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok firstly, those pics are ALL taken with a halfa, AT LEAST lol, or some weird padding, no man snake sits like that naturally.

And there are show-ers, and there are grow-ers... the poor grow-ers will deff have a 3/4 empty snake, and then if something is er, interesting, well, i do hope the stitching holds :/

"Everybody wants to be surrounded by warmth and comfort. Handmade products are a perfect present for your friends and relatives - lovely, practical, unique. Your beloved ones deserve it, don't they?"

heh heh heh, yup if my gramps was still alive, that's SO what he would get for xmas... er RELATIVES? Say it isn't so :(

Aw, there there Australis... my sister recently MADE ME a ONESIE... she's pretty nifty with her sewing machine, I'm sure I could talk her into making you a kids size blind snake wooly sock shorts thing!

Or... how about a ONESY?? They are the height of moronic fashion...

For anyone not in the know about onesie's check these ---> http://pzorangepeel.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/onesie.jpg

ONEPIECE: New evidence of the Dress Like a Toddler Trend

like on workaholics.. lol friggen great. id def wear one of these if they were the colours of a suit with a tie and all.. :)

That is sooooo Funny can't stop laughing!!!HA:D HA:lol: HA:lol: HA:lol: HA:lol: HA :lol:HA :lol:HA..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back