Brownie points today.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_IAN_DAVO

Reaction score
Hi Richo,Scorps & Frozenmouse.
I just thought that i would post that i should get some brownie pionts from Mrs D today.

I was at the airport this morning at 6:15 to send a nice little Coastal Carpet. Then i was asked to cut in half 2 little small very small hollow logs for Mrs D's geckos. Now i am talking precision here like with saw & chisel & all worked out ok. I then cut & screwed some dowel for a few hatchie display containers for the expo.

Now with all that done i trimmed the big hedge all of about 20 metres of it. I reckon i would rather be bitten by everyone of my pythons at once rather than trim the bloody hedge. Then mowed the lawn & blew off. A couple of softdrinks & a swim in the pool & now all refreshed.

So now i can say hello, HI. I spent too much time on here over the last day or so & paying now.
Mum should be happy tonight when she gets home & maybe get some dinner tonight. That reminds me i better get something out, maybe steak eggs & chips tonight, Grrr Grrr man food.

Now just waiting for BHP to shed to take to expo, hope she does, nice snake.

Cheers
Ian:lol:

rofl ian,bronze medaliian effort that,wear it with pride mate

please tell me the box has holes in it and is labelled appropriatly

rofl ian,bronze medaliian effort that,wear it with pride mate

please tell me the box has holes in it and is labelled appropriatly

Sure does champ, & probably even in Cairns right now or close to it hopefully. Maybe even there & on its way home to Innisfail. Will let you know on the other post later.

Cheers
Ian

It's a poorly written post but I think it has something to do with him getting brownie points either from the wife or his mum for doing chores..?

I didn't know you were 14 Ian? :p

Anyone know any Greek Scholars who may be able to decipher the meaning of this post?

Last edited:
Do you people not know what brownie points are? I didn't think the post was hard to read at all...

Let's hope she doesn't think you needed to have done more, Ian :p

you might get more than brownie points if you cook her dinner too
good effort mate, i have had the trees, hedges,lawns and spraying to do for the 2 weeks i have been off and today is the only afternoon its been partly sunny,
but i didnt sleep lastnight with a newborn and a 3yo keeping me up most the night so im doing nada today, except roast veges and bolognese pasta bake

good to see you put labels on the package

just dragons, feel the love buddy, feel the love

Once again huh o_O

Mate all i was trying to say is that i have spent too much time on this forum yesterday chatting to you,Richo & Frozenmouse amoungst others about different stuff rather do my chores. It has been more easier & more pleasurable to chat with you guys rather do work. I am on hollidays but still have stuff to do as grown ups do.
my last post to Richo yesterday said:-

The missus has just come home & asked me what i did today?
I said:- Nothing
She said:- But you did that yesterday
I said:- yah but i have not finished yet.

So today i have done something & should deserve reward brownie pionts. As Girl Scouts (Brownies & Club Scouts do).

Cheers
Ian

I will cook the dinner as i do most nights anyway.

Last edited:
Mate all i was trying to say is that i have spent too much time on this forum yesterday chatting to you,Richo & Frozenmouse amoungst others about different stuff rather do my chores. It has been more easier & more pleasurable to chat with you guys rather do work. I am on hollidays but still have stuff to do as grown ups do.
So today i have done something & should deserve reward brownie pionts. As Girl Scouts (Brownies & Club Scouts do).

I will cook the dinner as i do most nights anyway.

since when do we grow up?

cooking and chore useually get ya a few brownie points, maybe a few candles, a bubble bath with champas might give ya a few more?

and btw i mean for her not you!!!!!!!:p

Yes but I'm confused about two things...

One, why is a member I don't know making a status for me?

And two, how is this general reptile discussion?

Yes but I'm confused about two things...

One, why is a member I don't know making a status for me?

And two, how is this general reptile discussion?

Oh-o I don't know how i am making a status for you Scorps, Sorry.
Yah you are right it is not general reptile discussion, but i did say reptiles in it & it did refer to a post from yesterday.
Is that OK. Mate get over it. Take a laxative or something.

Cheers
Ian

This is why people don't post on here for too long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back