So Happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheHerper

Reaction score
hehehehe! So, i got my first full on bite tonight, By my fav stim Mikey Man! Tara has got some pics of him biting and the after shot, :) Im so excited, it was awesome! Will post the pics when i get em :)

haha not many people would get excited when their snake bites them! i know i surely didnt..and after the hundredth time i was very much over it. cant wait to see the pics tho :p

Congrats Jack!! :lol: i know how you feel... got my first snake ever 2 weeks back and she hasn't bit me yet! she is a very docile breli and i actually want to get bit too! haha sounds stupid but i want to know the feeling.

I have read up that being deliberately bit can harm the snake? i was just wondering if this is true? once in a while she can get a little defensive and sometimes i just feel like letting her bite but i dont want to harm her in any way :?

hehehehe! So, i got my first full on bite tonight, By my fav stim Mikey Man! Tara has got some pics of him biting and the after shot, :) Im so excited, it was awesome! Will post the pics when i get em :)

Ok Jack... what'd you do to upset poor Mikey Man? Had to be something, did he mistake your hand for food? Too long between feeds? haven't really heard of a stimmi biting before....
Glad you've experienced it and if he's only small I'm sure it wasn't too bad, after 8 years I've yet to experience it but I've been assured that our latest edition "Sniper, with her 100% accurate strike rate" is going to bring my record to an end.. lol...

Lol, sweet calm Mikey bit you? What did you do? Haha

Thanks :) Yeh, I guess if i get bit alot more bites it wont be as fun, was coool to watch him coil around my arm, And did nothing to provoke him, i think :), But it's okay, He's my favorite snake so he is forgiven, and thank god it wasn't anything bigger, And he's still a sweet heart Tahlia, Was probably just a little hungry and saw a big warm hand near his head and went chomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back