Woma Python behaviour question please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
Had a Woma out the other night it became quite excited and suddenly started wiggling its tail quite vigorously . It was not due another feed and there was no smell of food in the air. My question is, is tail wiggling a response always associated with food or can it signify other 'emotions' such as aggression?. Many thanks for any help with this one. I suspect my Woma just had the munchies as it was in the early hours:lol:.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

It is a sign of excitement and although you couldn't smell mouse doesn't mean your woma didn't. My womas mouths start watering when they smell mouse or even come out for a play

my womas tail wiggling habit is more sensitive to touch as when i put him on my bed and touch him he gets excited and wiggles his tail.

I'm yet to see him his wiggle his tail when its feeding time though :?

Next time it's wiggling it's tail at you just put your hand in the enclosure and see what happens. ;)

my womas tail wiggling habit is more sensitive to touch as when i put him on my bed and touch him he gets excited and wiggles his tail.

I'm yet to see him his wiggle his tail when its feeding time though :?

My womans tail normally wiggles when I put her on my bed and gets excited. Not.
^
^
^
^
Oh.....your Woma........knew my eyes were playin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back