Reptile Equipment Online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herp Shop are pretty awesome. They sent me out an email to tell me my order had been shipped, it was there on my doorstep that afternoon. :D

Made three purchases from herpshop, all have gone smoothly and the items arrive quickly :)

Proherp all the way for me!!

customer service is second to none, and their prices are also great.

(better still, they dont have a single day where they ship stuff, they ship once the order is recieved and paid for, so generally goods are recieved the day after ordering)

We pay for the right to advertise...,if you don't like it then pm the ppl what you want and no one gets upset.

We have handling gear and some basic husbandry stuff......for all husbandry needs I go to Brian at the Herp Shop, great service, grat follow up and a wonderful man to go along with the service!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We pay for the right to advertise...,if you don't like it then pm the ppl what you want and no one gets upset.

We have handling gear and some basic husbandry stuff......for all husbandry needs I go to Brian at the Herp Shop, great service, grat follow up and a wonderful man to go along with the service!!!

Was gonna say much the same

wheres peoples right to go elsewhere? cant let that happen can we??. give people the freedom of choice and yes you pay for your right to advertised but you dont have the right to take down usefull information.

freedom of choice is used here also just with a twist....the site uses it's rules it makes itself and those who don't like it can choose to go elsewhere it's not like other sites but it's still not as bad as the government

personally I go to local pet/reptile stores or ebay best thing is know your local's...... for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back