Snakes chill in the oddest spots.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connors81

Reaction score
002.jpgCouldn't help putting this up just came home from dinner and found my Bredli Chop drapped on her skull. Cutie Pie. Anyone else have snakes that chill in odd spots.

My bredli likes to wedge itself in the top corner of its enclosure. It uses a vent that sticks out about 5mm to support the majority of its body, pretty freaky looking.

Maybe it's a Bredli thing, this is her new enclosure but in her old one she would wrap herself around the top lip.

My new albino Darwin likes to stretch herself all over the click clack with only her head in the hide. She must be shy. :)

My new albino Darwin likes to stretch herself all over the click clack with only her head in the hide. She must be shy. :)

Or think she is an ostrich.

My snakes chill in a box with sliding glass doors and heat lamp, that's pretty odd.

Last edited:
I put the backing board back in my enclosure and thought i had it sealed off. WRONG! So she gets in behind there. I also have a magnetic jungle vine and she seems to like laying doubled up on top of that magnetic rock that holds it in place. I guess coz its a bit higher up than her rock ledge to the heat lamp.

Might be something to do with the magnet?

My coastal likes to tuck himself under his fake grass :shock:.... he lays there for hours :lol: He lays along the front of the glass, with a couple of parts of him under the grass..... folded neatly :lol:

One of my spotteds hangs out all over his crock head.... the other either hangs from her light cord or sometimes planks across it :shock: :lol: Sometimes when I feed her, she is still hanging like that off the cord (with half of her on the ground), when she is finished, she puts her head and front of her body in her hide, but leaves her tail holding the light cord??

Attachments

• Snakes feb 0212 073.jpg
    Snakes feb 0212 073.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Snakes feb 0212 074.jpg
    Snakes feb 0212 074.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Snakes feb 0212 075.jpg
    Snakes feb 0212 075.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Various 010512 013.jpg
    Various 010512 013.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Snakes feb 0212 070.jpg
    Snakes feb 0212 070.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 79
One of my swcps sleeps with his head tilted like a person using a pillow :)
65771173-91cd-995b.jpg

OMG angie that is so friggin cute lol :) Maybe you should sew it a pillow and stick it in there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back