International Star Wars Day - May 4th be with you...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

View attachment 250464

I love the original trilogy.... any excuse to don the storm trooper outfit! You may recognise my cousin as the snow monster in Empire Strikes Back ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, maybe we are NOT related...

Weirdness, I know, yes I am an 80's child and I like Sci Fi...

But I really hate Star Wars... can barely watch a whole one through even when forced... I can't explain it...

what year were you born? True fans need to have been born pre 80's... As per Barney Stimpson's analogy...

_1318338052.jpg

I feel the same about star trek and the new star wars movies. So I can understand your pain :)

Hey Snowman, Yah Star Wars is cool & eats Star Trek anyday especially with that stupid spok bloke.
At least Luke & Yoda are cool.

Cheers
Ian

Oh wow, maybe we are NOT related...

Weirdness, I know, yes I am an 80's child and I like Sci Fi...

But I really hate Star Wars... can barely watch a whole one through even when forced... I can't explain it...

...Even when.... Forced?! :lol: Sorry, couldn't help it :)

What?!? How can anyone hate Star Wars? any of them? Im an 88 and love every single movie and I hate sci fi and other nerdy stuff

Then you should like Star Trek much better Slim6y... crazy people wrote books about the hypothetical science behind it :D

But who can resist those Ewoks that might taste like chicken?

Was Star Wars on tv yesterday?? Im a bit slow and only realised today..

Im really angry that you cannot get Star Wars Dvds.. all of ours have been watched too many times and scratched to crap by my boys grr. Only sell Blu Ray..uggh.

Was Star Wars on tv yesterday?? Im a bit slow and only realised today..

Im really angry that you cannot get Star Wars Dvds.. all of ours have been watched too many times and scratched to crap by my boys grr. Only sell Blu Ray..uggh.

Ever considered Amazon or eBay?

Or alternatively, buy a PS3, buy them on Blu Ray and buy a Star Wars game too....

Went down to Canberra to see Star Wars burlesque on the fourth. Was an awesome show, storm troopers look awfully sexy in fishnet body suits and white pvc high heel boots...

Ever considered Amazon or eBay?

Or alternatively, buy a PS3, buy them on Blu Ray and buy a Star Wars game too....

Yeh i actually didn't think of ebay..will go have a look now.
I don't want a ps3.. we already have a Wii and an Xbox.. but i do want to get a Kinect and get the new Star Wars game coming out.. *goes to ebay*

Yeh i actually didn't think of ebay..will go have a look now.
I don't want a ps3.. we already have a Wii and an Xbox.. but i do want to get a Kinect and get the new Star Wars game coming out.. *goes to ebay*

I have it on dvd as I also have it on blu ray I could possibly sell it to you maybe pm me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back