Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so the sire was american jag bloodline? Interesting stuff :D If you dont mind saying who sold you this jag?
Someone on here, but I won't say who unless they want to reveal themselves. I'm not particularly interested in her Sires heritage atm. She does have a reduced pattern though, I have showed pics around, most agree she's likely to be a Jag. Btw Colin, do you have any albums of pics for your Jags? I'd like to take a look

Someone on here, but I won't say who unless they want to reveal themselves. I'm not particularly interested in her Sires heritage atm. She does have a reduced pattern though, I have showed pics around, most agree she's likely to be a Jag. Btw Colin, do you have any albums of pics for your Jags? I'd like to take a look

I think the seller of the "american bloodline" would be grateful for you mentioning them. Im sure Im not the only one curious to know. give them a plug :D

there a few pics of some of my jags (SXR line) in this thread..

Some nice Jags and crosses! Keep the pics coming.

Here's some updated pictures of some of mine.

Caramel Jag - Will be paired up with a striped coastal and a Jungle this season, can't wait to see what they look like.
6939514214_0db5bfbbab.jpg

50% Diamond x Jungle - Will be paired up with the same Jungle as the Caramel Jag. Hope to keep the tipping but gain more yellow in the pattern.
7116970125_ba513db571.jpg

heres a yearling coastal x albino and it mother

Attachments

• JABBA SNAKE JAN 2012 LR (22 of 69).jpg
    JABBA SNAKE JAN 2012 LR (22 of 69).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 171
  • picsz 011.JPG
    picsz 011.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 192
couple of jag siblings - from MD jag x Julatten Jungle female

before someone asks.. no there not for sale.. I'm keeping some for my own projects and I give a free sibling with every jag purchased. I also give some away to friends..
but Im not selling them sorry
DSC05095siblings.jpg

DSC05096siblings.jpg

Update shot of my ugly sib =p.

Attachments

• 2012-05-05 14.16.58.jpg
    2012-05-05 14.16.58.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 133
Hey,
I would have thought the one on the left was a JAg for sure?
Does it lack the silver eyes?

you can tell the jags from the siblings as soon as they hatch just by looking at them josh.. they're siblings, these are jags

DSC05125.jpg

DSC05126.jpg

fdh 001.jpgFemale darwin x coastal caramel het albino from Roger.

cheers
Scott

fdh 001.jpgFemale darwin x coastal caramel het albino from Roger.

cheers
Scott

hb2 003.jpghb 001.jpgkeeper 004.jpg

Some of my darwin x black and ivory jungle het albino holdbacks.

cheers
Scott

Last edited:
What was the aim with the b/w jungle cross Darwin? I'm not having ago or anything I think it looks great but was just wanting to know where you think the project will go? Or what was the thought behind the pairing?
View attachment 251457Female darwin x coastal caramel het albino from Roger.

cheers
Scott

View attachment 251457Female darwin x coastal caramel het albino from Roger.

cheers
Scott

View attachment 251460View attachment 251459View attachment 251458

Some of my darwin x black and ivory jungle het albino holdbacks.

cheers
Scott

Last edited:
couple of jag siblings - from MD jag x Julatten Jungle female

before someone asks.. no there not for sale.. I'm keeping some for my own projects and I give a free sibling with every jag purchased. I also give some away to friends..
but Im not selling them sorry
DSC05095siblings.jpg

DSC05096siblings.jpg

I think these siblings look amazing, better than the jags in my opinion.

What was the aim with the b/w jungle cross Darwin? I'm not having ago or anything I think it looks great but was just wanting to know where you think the project will go? Or what was the thought behind the pairing?

Hi Citrus,
When I got the jungles 4 years ago they were swapped to me as Het axanthics (according to the breeder, I am not making any claims as I have not proven them and haven't seen his proof) so I put them with albinos just on the off chance he may be right and I might get lucky. Either way it may produce a different colored albino.

cheers
Scott

S & M Morelia

you have some great looking morelia

i really like the pattern in the diamond jungle in the last picture of your first post

heres a few pictures of some from the opposite side of our planet

black and white diamond jungle
diamondbw.jpg

snakes029.jpg

008.jpg

copper colored 75% jungle jag,with a full dorsal stripe
rose.jpg

P1000745.jpg

P1000754.jpg

cheers shaun

Nice jag shaun.

cheers
Scott

Nice jag shaun.

cheers
Scott

double hets jungle het jag albino 014.jpgOne of my next Morelia milkshakes fingers crossed 50% darwin coastal Jag and one of my Dawin albinos, he still looks a little unsure about whats going on I hope he gets the idea soon.

cheers
Scott

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back