Reptile Equipment Online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herp shop for dry goods here since 93 and have never been mucked around once great advice, great service equals loyal customers

if it has a twist its not really FREEDOM of choice is it?. its freedom in a cage

freedom of choice is used here also just with a twist....the site uses it's rules it makes itself and those who don't like it can choose to go elsewhere it's not like other sites but it's still not as bad as the government

personally I go to local pet/reptile stores or ebay best thing is know your local's...... for everything

If you are going to buy on line you might as well support those who give something back to the hobby, rather than just the cheapest, who might not be there in the long term or when you need advice!

if it has a twist its not really FREEDOM of choice is it?. its freedom in a cage

Yes comrade, we should have a revolution and bring down those who keep us in the cages. Viva freedom!

Herpshop is the place, Brian is the man.

It is we are all free to choose to be here or not, everything in life is all about what you compare things to/with
also freedom in a cage :shock: wow kinda like reptiles kept as pets eh

*back on-track, in relation to my comment of using local shops I'm lucky enough to not be far from Herpshop so it does help, another option is Amazing Amazon they also do online sales

Last edited:
waterrat whose talking about keep you in the cage im saying we should be able to post about other non-sponsor online herp stores with out having to PM a random person for info on "outside" online shopping.

to sum things up

stop drinking the bong water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back