Perfect enclosure material...nowhere to put it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
so we were given a baltic pine entertainment unit last week and i'm so freaking devoed....our 62 inch flat screen doesnt fit in the TV section and i called shotgun for it to be an enclosure for a Jungle Python or a pair of Woma's or something of reasonable size and likes climbing (or not) i walk around the house looking for a good place for it to go and there's just no where it would look so amazing with a python in it i don't want it to be sold at a garage sale .....

*sigh breathe sigh*

i wish i could ditch my double bed and have a hammock instead as my bed then i could have my way. better yet kick my sister out and turn her room into a reptile room.

i wish...i reackon the dimensions are about 4ft x 4ft x2.5ft (LWD)

i have to abide by mums rules...tv would be to high...if i lived on my own i would have already thought of that and be converting instead of foruming

If your parents took it thinking a 62" tv would fit IN it, how big is the unit ! :shock:

find a nice friend or relative somewhere with a shed that can store it for you when you do move out...... it sounds like its too perfect to lose....... got any pics .... *shifty eyes*

will take some of it and upload later so all those in adelaide can gawk and be jealous. and my height measurements are wrong above....i'm 5'7" (167cm) and i can just rest my chin on it if i stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back