iPad/iPhone reptile app??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

Hey guys

I did a quick search and only found one thread from 2 years go that no one replied to.

Womdering if anyone has found any good reptile record keeping apps around?

Ben

Thanks guys I'll download it now,

I have always been a pen and paper person, but live on my iPad now lol

Snake Keepers grate, you have to buy the in-app purchase to store records for more than 1 snake, but it's worth it.

Did someone say android? Yuck! Android is like canon camera's, does the job but Nikon is far better :) When you buy android you have to expect comments like I wish they had that app for android :)

Did someone say android? Yuck! Android is like canon camera's, does the job but Nikon is far better :) When you buy android you have to expect comments like I wish they had that app for android :)

wish i could like that comment twice.. :D

I can't find snake keeper, tried a heap of related searches but doesn't come up. Are these types of apps available for or Apple products? I'm on a Macbook Pro

not sure.. iv got it on my iphone and i found it in the app store so maybe u cant on a macbook?! hope u can find it tho cos it is very helpful ;)

You need to search in iTunes it's for iPhone iPod or ipad only I'm not aware that it's a standalone app

I can't find snake keeper, tried a heap of related searches but doesn't come up. Are these types of apps available for or Apple products? I'm on a Macbook Pro

It's an app for iPhone!
So look on your iPhone's app Store!!

I have had the app on my iphone and ipad for a while but never bothered with it until recently. Wish they would make an iPad HD version as I hate the zoomed look lol.
I LOVE the Snake Keeper app! It is awesome! And well worth the $1.99 fee to unlock multiple snakes records keeping.
I rate this app 5stars and I usually dont bother rating apps. Also, I only pay for apps if I feel they are truly deserving of the fee, which this in definitely is :)

and I thought my spreadsheet was cutting edge hahaha

I just check out my iPad it's free snake keeper and crittersize to measure snake awesome thx for information cheers :)

Also if u worry u going to lose information on there u can email the snaker keeper to yr email just in case

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back